It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2005, 04:34 PM   #1
(male)

Hurricane HB User
Exclamation Now She's Sick

This past weekend, I had unprotected sex with a girl. This was Sunday morning around 6am I think. Now its Monday around 5:30pm. So roughly 36 hours after our little encounter. I called her today and she said she is sick.....tonsilitus and upper resporitory infection (she had just gone to the doctor. ) Now, I was sick about 2 or 3 weeks ago with the upper resporitory thing but finally got over it about a week and a half ago......So anyways, after sexual contact with her, and sobering up and realizing what we had done, I obviously freaked out over being so stupid and possible consquences. I know that part of the symtoms to herpes is "flu-like" symtoms..............swollen glands, headache, muscle ache or fever. So are diagnosed (by a doc) tonsilitus and upper respitory infection something to worry about? Also, I read that it takes anywhere from 2 - 20 days for symtoms to show up..... Shes under the wire on that one......also, she's a smoker, which I know isn't good for the upper respitory thing. So, what do yall think?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-21-2005, 04:38 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

beaker24 HB User
Re: Now She's Sick

Do you have herpes yourself?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-21-2005, 05:51 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

backpacker HB Userbackpacker HB User

she probably has a cold, don't you think?

Old 02-23-2005, 04:59 PM   #4
(male)

Hurricane HB User

Yeah, I think she's just sick, said she got some Zpac (anti-biotics) and took some and she felt better the next day...some sinus problems though. So yes, I believe she was just sick. And oh yeah, I don't have herpes that I know of......haven't been checked in a few years, but I've never had anything funky down there thank God.

Old 02-27-2005, 06:54 PM   #5
(female)

renessa14 HB User

The guy who I got herpes from never had "anything funky down there" as you put it. If this is your basis for testing yourself for herpes, maybe you should seek medical advise. If my ex had done this, he wouldn't have given myself and another girl (possibly more) herpes. Even when I told him that I had gotten it he said that he didn't have it because he had never had an outbreak, but he had already given it to his ex girlfriend also. One out of 5 people have a form of herpes, so if you are embarrassed to get checked out, don't be, they see it more often than you think. You more likely know someone who has it too.

Closed Thread