It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2005, 02:51 AM   #1
(female)

LAYLA26 HB User
Vaginal herpes

Hello everyone! Im really very sad because im sure i have genital herpes. I have an appointment with a doctor tomorrow and i know that he will tell me the thing that i already know. Three weeks ago i noticed a hard bumb on my vagina lips (from the inside). It wasnt painful and i took the mirror to see and i didnt see anything. My lymphode was a bit swollen and painful but i didnt mind a lot. After a few days it started to go away, so i guess its not anything. It didnt go away completely just became smaller and yesterday it was back. Very hard, painful when i press it with my finger, but there is no lesions or sores on my skin, like its from the inside of my body. It^s like a big red pimple without a head. The lymphnodes are not swollen this time. Im with the same man for 5 years but 8 months ago i had unprotected sex with someone three times. Any ideas? If i have herpes i know its not the end of the world and im sure i can live with that. I had hpv in the past with severe cervical and vaginal dysplasia but im ok now. If not herpes what else could this be? Thank you all in advance. Buy.

Old 02-22-2005, 05:50 AM   #2
(female)

GvilleGirl HB User
Re: Vaginal herpes

Well about a month ago I went to the doc because I had a huge bump that hurt really bad. I knew it wasn't herpes, well because I already have it. It turned out to be a Bartholin's Gland Cyst. It started out as a small bump and got bigger then a ping pong ball. It was extremely sore, and I had a hard time walking for a few days and my bed was the best place to be. Look up the cyst on the computer, if thats what you think you might have it's nothing at all, take some antibiotics and hope it goes away with that and a epsom salt bath cause otherwise you have to have it lanced. Get back to me and tell me!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-23-2005, 04:26 AM   #3
(female)

LAYLA26 HB User
Re: Vaginal herpes

Quote:
Originally Posted by GvilleGirl
Well about a month ago I went to the doc because I had a huge bump that hurt really bad. I knew it wasn't herpes, well because I already have it. It turned out to be a Bartholin's Gland Cyst. It started out as a small bump and got bigger then a ping pong ball. It was extremely sore, and I had a hard time walking for a few days and my bed was the best place to be. Look up the cyst on the computer, if thats what you think you might have it's nothing at all, take some antibiotics and hope it goes away with that and a epsom salt bath cause otherwise you have to have it lanced. Get back to me and tell me!!

Well thanks a lot for your help. I went to the doctor and he told me that it is not herpes. Its an infected cyst. He gave me antibiotics and i will start today. Its very painful. I cant walk or sit. I m at work now (i m a lawyer`s secretary) and i have to write a lot on my computer and believe me it is unbearable. I was so sure it was herpes. I couldnt believe that it was indeed something else. My fear was how i would say this to my boyfriend because i cheated on him 8 months ago. Anyway thanks again for your help.

Closed Thread