It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2005, 07:33 AM   #1
(female)

trish1234 HB User
At my last END! please help me

well its been since october, i had a thing with this guy we used protection for most of the time, but not all, gave me oral also.
the Very next day i was sore and feeling wierd. but thats normal sometimes...
well a month later or so.. I felt leg pain burning and just discomfort. nothing showing
i had some reddning but no open sores or anything like that
and every month since then i get wierd feelings in my legs back and chest arms knees (not like sunburn like people are telling on here, its more just like achy and it just was overworked) and all over but no sores with oozing puss or ne thing and they said htey need that to diagnose it.
I might of noticed a spot in my vagina that was a little discolored but not oozy or white, i get red bumps that are sensitive but dont open to anything
My boyfriend just came down with inluenza or so the doctors said, he had severe sore throat and High temperature, i know that temp can mean herpes but not as high as his was i dont think, he hasnt said ne thing about sores or ne thign to me, but i now have terrible sore throat so I think he gave that to me also, so i think i have 2 different problems going on...

the pain in legs and body happen reguralry and last for WEEKS, i dont get really painful sores or anything, the dr. says it isnt herpes

Last edited by trish1234; 03-01-2005 at 04:47 PM.

Old 03-01-2005, 07:36 AM   #2
(female)

trish1234 HB User
Re: At my last END! please help me

i also should add that it happens Every month.. and lasts the same amount of time it seems right on the ***.

Last edited by trish1234; 03-01-2005 at 07:37 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-02-2005, 01:12 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Audrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB User

My doctor told me my ob couldn't be herpes b/c it didn't look like herpes, but tests i had done came back positive.

Herpes ob's come in all forms and a variety of locations as this virus seems to attack everybody differently. I don't know why this is. Perhaps some people have a higher immunity so that some will carry the virus, yet will get little or no visible signs of it, yet others are in chronic pain with very visible and open sores.

If you have been experiencing weird things since last october, i would be inclined to demand a blood test.

Old 03-02-2005, 01:48 PM   #4
(female)

trish1234 HB User

i went to my gyno dr. today and idk she gave me some insight, but the nerve pain im feeling I think and so does she that it is something else, i get pains in my hips stomach shoulders and stuff, ill be getting that checked out sometime but until then

I hope all is well with me and thanks for ur post

Closed Thread