It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2005, 01:21 PM   #1
(male)

Enc0unter HB User
I need help!

Hi, ok here we go... my girlfriend and I have been having sex without condoms for about 2 months now. Just today I noticed 3-4 small red bumps on my penis. One on the head the rest on the shaft... all spread out, not clustered. Recently my girlfriend has been complaing about a vaginal itch around her clitorous. She has said has had that before. She doesnt have any bumps or anything like that. Im just kind of worried that I may have contracted herpes or something of that nature. Do you think the small red bumps could be a early symptom of this. Because I have red that small bumps could signify something... but wouldn't they be clustered? Could it just be skin irritation from sex and fluids? I mean they dont hurt, and i think they just itch a lil cuz im paranoid and worried. Do you think I should be worried?

Old 03-01-2005, 02:33 PM   #2
(female)

tomuchbagange HB User
Re: I need help!

there are a million posts like this on here all the time. You will never know unless you go get checked by a doctor, and its best to go when you have to sores so they can culture it. You will feel better knowing and if you do have something you can start to control it or ease symptoms. Everyone that has H develops different symptoms in different ways in different areas. Its so hard to say unless you go to the doctor.

good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-01-2005, 07:59 PM   #3
(male)

Enc0unter HB User

Thank u for the reply. I know that herpes can take many different forms... but from what I told u I was just wondering if you had an opinon on the chances that the symptoms that i am expierencing can fall under one of these variations.

Old 03-02-2005, 12:57 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Audrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB User

Nobody can tell, except a blood test or getting a swab cultured.

It could be herpes or it could be that your g/f has a yeast infection and has passed it onto you, but then again i doubt a yeast infection would be affecting you upwards on the shaft area.

I realise you are just trying to get some answers, but it's like somebody with a head ache asking if it's a tumor. Some doctors have said "it doesn't look like herpes, so it's not herpes". Be wary of doctors like these as that is what my doctor told me and lucky i had swabs done and i came back testing positive. At least i now know where i stand.

Closed Thread