It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2005, 12:19 PM   #1

kierstyn_04 HB User
Something totally different

Please help. Not to be graphic, but we sometimes have to be to truly explain our "issues". I have had HSV2 for 2 years, wait almost 3. I ALWAYS get a small rip like cut or a really small blister right on the skin between my vagina and butt. No biggie really about 3 days later its gone. Now I have always shaven, thats just a must for me. So recently I hadnt shaved for a few weeks and shaved. I then developed a bump. I didnt think much of it, thought it was a ingrown hair and went on. Then it got like a white head like a zit kinda so I popped it and it bleed, so I didnt think it was a OB at all, it really seemed like a ingrown hair, but then as it healed after all that it looked like a open sore just like HSV2, and scabbed over and is now gone. Right as this healed I got about 4 more in different spots on the side, bottom top, but not actually on hte normal OB site or even on my vagina or lips as some put it. So I call my dr, who was completely insensite about it and said, "you have H you need to just take hte Valtrex and learn that this will happen." Yes that I know but this is just soooooooo different! I have never had this, I have had no new sexual partners etc. I dont kow if herpes can totally change, or if maybe the shaving sparked a weird OB or maybe it was a ingrown hair, but I dont think it was at this point, but I didnt think they would bleed. Any info any help would be great, mr doctor wasnt any!!!!!!!!

Last edited by kierstyn_04; 03-03-2005 at 12:21 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread