It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2005, 01:01 PM   #1
(male)

dontwastetime HB User
Lightbulb Do you have or think you have Herpes 1 or 2?

I had outbreaks that I assumed was herpes. I got outbreaks about once a month like clock work but they healed too fast for me to get them cultured and tested. I was able to catch one and had myself tested for herpes. I was hoping that it would be herpes because then I would know what was causing these outbreaks that were also leaving little scars. My results came back negative. My partner tested positive so I assumed my test was wrong because she had outbreaks also. I was determined not to have herpes all my life like the media and medical world lead us to believe. I searched for answers everywhere and tried almost everything from colloidal silver (worked well when applied to the sores but didnt prevent the outbreaks, to taking 1000mg of L-Lysine daily, to using DMSO, which irritated the hell out of my skin and seemed to make outbreaks APPEAR!. Still not giving up, I researched how to kill any virus. 'A.L.T.D.S' (All Living Things Die The Same). How does one person kill a million elephants with their bare hands? Contaminate their drinking water. The same applies with viruses. They cant live in certain elements and environments, namely highly oxygenated environments, thats why when viruses such as Herpes or HIV is exposed to air it dies and is only transmittable though skin to skin contact and through bodily fluids. So I began research on different products and practices to help oxygenate my body. I read about studies where participants had ozone injected into their blood streams, to having pints of their blood removed, oxygenated and then replaced, to various creams made from interferon and DMSO (Dimethyl Sulfoxide). What I came to also try, that has completely stopped my outbreaks and symptoms (I went from outbreaks once a month to outbreaks everyday for 2 months after I learned of my partners positive status) they say that stress can trigger outbreaks and that was very true for me. But for those that have read thus far, if you are still plagued with outbreaks try Sodium Chlorite (NaClO). I wont tell you a brand or site to go to because I dont want anyone to think this is an ad for some product I am selling which I am not. So research Sodium Chlorite, exactly as I have typed it. Just as a word of caution, I have paid only $14.00 for the brand I bought and have seen it advertised as high as $37.00 so search carefully. Its a liquid, smells a little like bleach and you add it to water and drink twice daily. Results for me were seen a few days after I began drinking. I havent confirmed anything through a blood test but I will be posting labs that do blood tests that are 99% accurate with no false positive or negative results guarenteed, and are all under $150.00. Search for those yourself and you will find them. I wish you the best and stay tuned. Anonymous in Phila******a

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-03-2005, 01:55 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Ornament HB User
Re: Do you have or think you have Herpes 1 or 2?

Very Interesting.....You now have my undivided attention.....Do you drink it daily or @ the onset of ob's? What research source, have you found this information? Sounds like something - that would be worth checking into. Always looking for a way to deal with this ****, darn virus. Please keep us informed of your progress and more details, please! Thanx in advance, -ShinyOrnament

Old 03-03-2005, 02:19 PM   #3
(male)

Stillhope1 HB User
Re: Do you have or think you have Herpes 1 or 2?

Who cares Shiny to be sure I would drink fire twice a day eveyday in trade for that.

Closed Thread