It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2005, 12:40 PM   #1
(male)

dry78 HB User
Question Long Lasting outbreak?

I have never been officially diagnosed with herpes. About 3 years ago during sex with my GF I felt a burning sensation etc..I noticed 2 red marks on the underside of the glans(penis head?) they lasted for like a month or so then faded away........ever since then I get these marks in the same exact area on the bottom right part of the penis head where it usually rubs my leg or balls(leans to the right) these marks always show up on the back of the glans in the same spot and do not hurt--I can touch them etc...but they last for what seems like months then they slowly fade away......currently I have an outbreak that has been there 4 weeks or so and is fading away, no scabs no blisters no cuts etc...Does anyone have symptoms like these?Also I sometimes develop a burning sensation around the urethra. These symptoms also led to me having surgery to open the meatus of my penis a year ago? the hole slowly got smaller and smaller? Does Herpes 'cause these symptoms?

Old 03-06-2005, 06:37 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

beaker24 HB User
Re: Long Lasting outbreak?

The behaviour of these marks does not exactly sound like herpes, but you should probably rule herpes - and all other STDs - out, to give you a better idea of what you are dealing with.

The best thing to do is to and get yourself a full STD check. You will need to specifically ask for herpes as it is not included in the standard tests. If everything is clear, then you can think about what else this could be.

Good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread