It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2005, 06:08 PM   #1
(male)

typical HB User
Exclamation Is this herpes???

Hello...

Sorry guys... a very nervous person here. I feel like such a dog right now I dont know where to begin. I ask for help to you guys, because I know nothing.

I have in my penis nothing but there appears to be an irritation that happens only near the glans.. (to be exactly, since im circumcised, from the circumcision line up).

This irritation happens to coincide with 2 things. One, with the fact that I masturbated a little bit too much during last week and the week before that.

Second, with an inappropriate thing which I really much regret from a personal point of view. I had sex with this person. I wore a condom (kinda late to find out it wouldnt protect me from this thing) and I received oral sex (without the condom). I have a lot of guilt about this second point and is affecting me quite a lot already (add to that the most stressful week ever [last week])

Last friday I stopped masturbating, since then the condtion just feels irritated with no apparent (as of yet) signs of changing... perhaps for the better by wednesday im hoping.

Ive never tested before.

Is in a very particular area, but Im such a hypochondriac, that If i think of it hard enough, I can probably feel it.

I dont want to have this thing, but if I were to have it, what could I expect in the next couple of days?

Im not having sex right now... My partner knows about my irritation, and she says everything looks fine.... Im so sorry.

Again, I just survived a week of hell with a bunch of things, I just wanted to get over all this... but I guess karma decided that not this time.

Please help kinda figure out some things... even talking about this is good.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-08-2005, 06:41 AM   #2
(male)

typical HB User
Re: Is this herpes???

Sorry to bump this up guys... Ive got an update of sorts. Today, Im checking in to make time with my doc. Im afraid she will dismiss it as nothing to worry about, but given this virus reputation, I wanna know I explain it right.

The irritation seems to be lower (still a bit now and then, like when my clothing rubs in certain parts or when I seat down). I "felt" some tingling but I got nervous and soon I felt it all over my body . Is the itching and tingling very noticeable. Can it be very subtle? What exactly is tingling anyways? (sorry english is not my first language)

I have about 5 or so very tiny bumps (since Sunday) which to be honest, could have been there already. Do they automatically puss, dry up and crust or can they just stay still and dissappear? ON average, how long does it take for them to change?

I have had stomach pressure accompanied by diarrhea. Not of the liquid kind (sorry graphic) but more "creamy" and in large quantities. This is since around Sunday morning as well.

Please, help, I know I probably raise eyebrows with my pledge, but this is driving me insane... and since my appointment wont be up soon (I hope im wrong) ANY little thing that might help me lean towards whether its sounds like it or it doesnt sound at all is very helpful.

Thanks

Edit: Also, if I were to begin feeling symptoms, they say 2-10 days, when on Average do they begin to happpen? or are they really all over the place?

Last edited by typical; 03-08-2005 at 06:46 AM.

Old 03-08-2005, 11:44 AM   #3

unlucky_guy HB User

Herpes is a crazy virus and causes a wide variety of symptoms. No one has replied because we just don't know. The virus doesn't cause characteristic symptoms to the point where you would instantly know whether you have it or not...it can be very mild and hardly noticeable, to very painful and hard to miss. It only causes a little tingling and itching in some, but others get painful lesions.

But from what you describe, I can tell you this: You DEFINITELY need to get tested because it is very possible that herpes is causing some of your symptoms.

- Itching and tingling are common symptoms
- Skin sensitivity which you describe is also common
- Bumps are another possible symptom, and no they don't always crust over or turn into sores
- Stomach pressure/diarhea is probably not herpes...it is most likely caused by your anxiety which is understandable.

Anyway, based on these facts, you definitely need to be tested so that you can rule out herpes.

Old 03-08-2005, 12:18 PM   #4
(male)

typical HB User

Thank you sir... I just got back from the doctor (got seen by a nurse pract..) and got prescribed some cortisone... I just dont trust this... Ill go get tested...
thank you

Old 03-08-2005, 04:04 PM   #5
(male)

typical HB User

I have it... is now bursting in my face... my god what have I done....

I told my wife while on the phone. I guess shes been leery of me being sick... I am now totally regretting ever been born. I just lost my family... whom I love with all my life. All over 10-15 minutes of boom boom. Worthless

Closed Thread