It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2005, 02:12 PM   #1

jazzyE HB User
An interesting thought...

Ok, so a couple months ago, my BF finally had his first real symptoms of anything at all. He saw everything I went through when I was having my outbreaks and then all the supplements I was using to rid myself of them.(by the way I've been OB free since Oct or Nov? now!) Anyways, he had an interesting thought...he did a parasite and colon cleanse and once finished with that cycle(about a month) he started ozone therapy. He figured he'd empty all the toxins first before he started any kind of oxygen or ozone treatment. It's amazing what kind of stuff was flushed out-other than the Herpes he'd been a seemingly healthy man-so he never could have imagined what was living inside him! Well, after a little hell from the die-off effect...he's feeling way better than he has ever felt! More energy, no headaches, no dry skin, not muscle aches...so much more and better!
I never thought to do a cleanse before all the treatments I did before, but now I'm curious to see what would come out if I did a parasite cleanse...I just wonder if it would stir up the Herpes, since I've rid myself of all symptoms?
Anyhoo, just wanted to share and see if anyone had any experience with parasite cleansing and Herpes...

Old 03-10-2005, 12:36 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Audrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB User
Re: An interesting thought...

Hi Jazzy, i have been contemplating the thought of doing one of those detox programs. I think your b/f could be onto something. I mean, it makes sense to have a complete clean out b/c then your bodily organs should be able to work at optimum performance.

Only problem is that i don't know if i could survive a proper detox program. I eat very healthy, but i do like my cups of tea and the odd sweet biscuit here and there. But i'm slowly consuming less of the 'bad' stuff in preparation for the detox, just so it doesn't hit me like a brick when i seriously do the program.

Actually, a cleans is good also b/c even though you eat healthy and do all the right things, sometimes the liver and other organs can get bogged down so that your body isn't absorbing all the nutrients from all the good foods you might be eating. I got this way some years back when i had a bad case of candida in my stomach. My liver was virtually on it's way out until i did a one special diet program.

OK, i think between me reading your post and typing up my reply, i've convinced myself to take this more seriously and actually do something about it. Thanks for the little push

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-10-2005, 09:19 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Ornament HB User
Re: An interesting thought...

Jazzy&Audrey~
Both are interesting ideas.....Keep posting, would like to hear of your progress'.....Thankx, -S.Orn

Closed Thread