It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2005, 02:27 AM   #1
(female)

mystic1_4play HB User
Question HELP - 2 friends have a painful pimple

undefined[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo]3 days ago a lady friend of mine noticed she had a painful pimple perhaps ingrown hair on the back of her leg. She has not attempted to pop this because it was so painful. It has since grown approximately 50 times its original size. This painful "pimple" type sore now takes approximately 33% of her thigh on the back side. Then earllier today, my daughter in law developed the same type sore on her side/hip area. She attempted to pop it and the pain was excrusiating. In the last 8 - 10 hours, it is extremely painful and has grown to 5 times the original size. Any idea what they may have and what is the possibility of it being contagious?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-11-2005, 02:43 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

beaker24 HB User
Re: HELP - 2 friends have a painful pimple

I have never heard of anything like this before. Both of these women should see a doctor right away who can diagnose them properly.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-11-2005, 12:22 PM   #3
(male)

eric12803 HB User
Help

I Have These Bumps On My Lip For 3 Years Now..i Popped One Recently ..and Whe N I Popped It A White Hard Substance Came Out As If It Was A Pimple. Whe N Ipopped A Pimple Of My Face , Da Same Type Of Hard White Substance Came Out..but My Pimples Went Away But These Tw Obumps On My Lip Are Embarrassing.. Idunno What They Are? D Oyou Know What This Is? Or How I Can Treat It?

Closed Thread