It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2005, 06:34 PM   #1
(female)

sherbear24 HB User
Great book on Drug-Free Remedies

Hi,
I thought I would pass a title of a book along for those of you looking for herbal remedies to try. It is a practical A-to-Z reference to drug-free remedies using vitamins, minerals, herbs, and food supplements.The book is titled Prescription for Nutritional Healing. It can be purchased in a health food store or on-line. It list every vitamin, herb, and supplement available. You can look up every illness out there and it tells you the supplements to take, the dosage of each, and other great information to try.

Old 03-15-2005, 03:21 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Audrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB User
Re: Great book on Drug-Free Remedies

Thanks sherbear I believe there have to be and there are some great natural alternatives to most health problems, not only herpes.

My mother went to the doctor the other day and has had to have xrays for some mysterious pain she is having. The doctor at the xray clinic actually told her not to place too much trust in doctors and not to be overy eager to take any drug prescription they give. She was surprised as nobody had ever said something like that to her outright. It's not that he warned her never to see a doctor, but to be extremely cautious as he stated that every drug you take has some form of side effect, whether you can feel it or not.

I actually just purchased a book title "You Are What You Eat" and i've found it extremely informative. I've been tossing up doing a detox program, but don't know whether i could follow it through, so instead i've been cutting out my naughty treats and buying a selection of fresh fruit and veg etc i'd not normally buy. I'm in the process of changing my diet so as to give me more energy, boost my immune system and generally attempt to make everything healthier. At work they already think i'm too healthy, now they think i've gone over the top, but that's only b/c they buy lunch everyday and it's something greasy and heavy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread