It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2005, 07:38 AM   #1
(male)

ridiculous_nick HB User
herpes from fingering a girl?

So saturday night i had this girl over at my place. I was fingering her, and she wanted to have sex, but luckily I told her no. She did give me oral sex though and I did use my hand to wipe off some *** from my penis. well I found out last night (monday night) from a friend that this girl has genital herpes. Although I didnt have sex with her or put my penis close to her vaginal area, I'm still worried that I may have gotten it from my hand touching my penis. I do think I have a slight tingling in my penis but that could just be in my head since I didn't really start feeling it until right after my friend told me. Does anyone think I could have gotten it this way? Any advice would be great!

Old 03-15-2005, 10:14 AM   #2
(male)

lodoka HB User
Re: herpes from fingering a girl?

Nope... no herpes for you... But if she has HSV 1 , you may get genital herpes..

HSV 1 can pass to genital and HSV 2 can pass to Oral

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-15-2005, 01:19 PM   #3

unlucky_guy HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridiculous_nick
So saturday night i had this girl over at my place. I was fingering her, and she wanted to have sex, but luckily I told her no. She did give me oral sex though and I did use my hand to wipe off some *** from my penis. well I found out last night (monday night) from a friend that this girl has genital herpes. Although I didnt have sex with her or put my penis close to her vaginal area, I'm still worried that I may have gotten it from my hand touching my penis. I do think I have a slight tingling in my penis but that could just be in my head since I didn't really start feeling it until right after my friend told me. Does anyone think I could have gotten it this way? Any advice would be great!
I don't think the previous poster understood your question.

If you fingered her, it is possible to either get herpes on your fingers (and to spread it to other places afterwards). ANY skin-to-skin contact with the infected area can transmit herpes, fingering included. Meaning if she does have genital herpes, and you touched her there with your fingers, then it is possible to get infected by her (especially if you had any cuts on your fingers or anywhere else that you touched afterwords)....

You should get tested, better safe than sorry.

Last edited by unlucky_guy; 03-15-2005 at 01:23 PM.

Old 03-15-2005, 05:39 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

backpacker HB Userbackpacker HB User

It's possible but not very likely, especially if she had no ob at the time. Next time wash everything up right after with soap and water, whether you think a girl has anything or not. Many people have herpes and don't know it. This will not definitely protect you, but at least will get any virus off your fingers and penis.

Closed Thread