It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2005, 04:29 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)

Mr.G HB User
does this sound like a possiblity?

I had protected sex with a girl about 3 months ago, I did not know her well and I was very drunk, large mistake. Anyways about 3-4 days after sex i had a couple of very small pimple looking things on the base of my penis. I just kind of ignored it and they went away within a couple of days. Now the other day I was just kind of thinking about the possiblity again and was doing some research about how it can look like other things rather than a blatant throbbing scab...and it can be in other places like inner thighs and stuff. Will I took a mirror and examined myslef in all of the areas and I noticed on one of the back of my thighs there are two long skinnny slighty raised bumps that kinda look like a scratch..They do not hurt or itch or weap in anyway. I am keeping an eye on them and they are slowly vanishing. I am very scared because I have receantly have taken a new awakening on life because I used to really take things for granite...I slept around a bit during early years of college and I tested myself for everything including HIV and keep up neg. Now I am scared that I may have herps. This scares me so much because I all I really want is a good solid realtionship with a girl and I know that his is going to ruin my chances. Can anyone help with this.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread