It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2005, 06:22 PM   #1
(male)

holla112 HB User
herpes...help!??..not sure and terrified

I am just curious if this sounds bad or not...i had a white head pimple on the base of my penis and im not sure if its anything. Doc saw it a week later when it was descending and said it was fine because there was absolutely no pain at all...there was itching but he said it appears that i had a trace of eczema on my penis so that would explain that....i also had a quick tingle in my foot and i looked down there about a month after and noticed a small indentation that looked like a dried up pimple.....i also have a question on discharge...how often does it happen during an outbreak...im not sure if i experienced it our not about a week after i noticed the pimple.. a short time after urinating i noticed another two drops come out....it was probly a half hour later...maybe urine gets stuck in the tubs becuase the pimple caused a small swelling which i heard was normal...i got tested and it was negative but this was only 4-5 weeks after possible infection if it is indeed this....now im totally freaking out and lost my appetite and am constantly nervous...help

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-30-2005, 11:52 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

beaker24 HB User
Re: herpes...help!??..not sure and terrified

Discharge is not a universal feature with herpes and doesn't appear for a lot of people. It's not an indicator of herpes as such.

You should be retested 12-16 weeks after the exposure to be certain of the results.

Please try to relax - if you do have herpes, it is honestly not the end of the world and what you are describing does not particularly sound like herpes.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-30-2005, 03:43 PM   #3
(male)

holla112 HB User

thanks for your help...talked to the doc today and she almost gauranteed i was fine. she said if the "pimple" was an outbreak than most likely there would have been some antibodies by week 5 but she said there was none...thanks again

Old 03-30-2005, 09:00 PM   #4
(male)

sagobro HB User

i had a similar situation in that i had a patch of whiteheads on the shaft but i didnt have any discharge. i went to the health center of my school and got it checked. i was really concerned. turns out i have penis acne. he put me on antibiotics for 7 days. so relieved. cant wait to have sex again..gotta wait a week

Old 04-05-2005, 08:21 PM   #5
(male)

soccerpride HB User

i have a couple of small looking pimples on my shaft as well. about 10 of them, only about 2 of them had tiny tiny white heads, they are all spread out pretty much evenly. I got a herpes test buy i havent gotten the results back. i have seen pics of herpes on the internet but those looked like blisters with puss these just look like pimples.

so for the people that have had them, how many have you had on your shaft. and how long did they take to go away. its the second day since i noticed them.

Old 04-06-2005, 05:08 PM   #6
(male)

holla112 HB User

i just had one good sized one, white head was noticeable...doc said this kind of stuff is normal...didnt hurt the least bit and im assuming a herpe of the same size would have at least hurt or irritated a little bit

Closed Thread