It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2005, 02:57 PM   #1
(male)

Greentreesquid HB User
has anyone ever had a blister that didnt hurt?

Its called heat rash apparently.

Last edited by Greentreesquid; 06-01-2008 at 06:41 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-05-2005, 02:41 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Audrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB User
Re: has anyone ever had a blister that didnt hurt?

As i'm not a doctor, i'm just guessing ok, but people can have little bumps surrounding the nipple and a lot of these bumps contain something which supposedly is supposed to keep the skin in that area moisturised.

Is there a reason why you think you would have herpes? Possibly it could be a skin condition, something like eczma or psoriasis or some such condition. For a lot of these skin types of conditions it can be through a lack of omega 3 and 6 in the diet, which is what you get from eg: olive oil, flaxseed oil, avocadoes, fish etc.

Once again, i'm no expert and it's best to see a doctor and get any forms of sores swabbed so that they can get a lab analysis on what it is or isn't.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread