It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2005, 11:12 PM   #1
(female)

motleycruefan HB User
Im so scared, please read and answer!!!!

i dont know what to think, i hooked up with a guy who has herpes, didn't know he did at the time. Anyways, i only gave him oral and hand jobs. nothing appeared in mouth. And i did have bad hangnails at the time, both times, washed my hands too. could it possible to go in bloodstream and go through menstrual blood and i could get it down there, i noticed a bump, down where i don't shave and lately anytime i mess with "a clean guy" fingering or my last sex session, i got a cut down there, it's the same cut over and over, i don't know what to think im so scared. i don't get blisters bumps aren't painful, the others were razor bumps where i do shave but this mysterious one down by the opening of my vag appeared im so confused! and so scared! what do you guys think? i know i should probably get tested, but im scared and don't want this. Could that same cut be like that because it isn't really wet down there? because i do recall that i wasn't that wet down there during the protected sex or the fingering...and i know too much friction can do that. This cut has appeared 3 times, two week intervals. after i messed with this guy.

Old 04-04-2005, 08:04 AM   #2

lance77 HB User
Re: Im so scared, please read and answer!!!!

From your account it sounds highly unlikely that you would have herpes in your genital area. If we look hard enough I think everyone would find something to worry about down there. I think you have every reason to relax, take a deep breath. You may have just learned a valuable lesson that many people pay a higher price to learn.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-04-2005, 04:58 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

beaker24 HB User

Herpes infects the nerves rather than the bloodstream so the kind of transmission you are worrying about wouldn't happen.

A repeated cut in the genital area is suspicious for herpes however, it could be simply from friction from sex. Do you use lube? Have you had other partners? If you can be tested to determine what is causing the problem it will make things clearer for you.

Good luck.

Old 04-06-2005, 02:15 PM   #4
(female)

motleycruefan HB User

I have had 5 sexual partners...and all of them have been clean.

Closed Thread