It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2005, 10:39 AM   #1
(male)

timmy08 HB User
question

so I have had two/one small bump(s) (they are right next to eachother.. hard to tell if it is one or two) in the middle of the shaft for almost 5 weeks now. no pain, no symptoms and no change in size. how long do o/b's usually last and what else could it possibly be? doesn't show any signs of being a wart.. although I think that is what I think it may be. Could it be anything else? Possibly nothing?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-04-2005, 01:52 PM   #2

SpoiledCutie258 HB User
Re: question

Hmm, it could be warts. I have two of them and had no clue that was what they were. By the way they looked I thought I had scraped skin off of myself when I was shaving. They are right next to each other and I feel absolutely no pain and they dont bother me at all.

If you are not feeling any pain I doubt that it is herpes and I don't think that an OB would last for five weeks even without medication. You should make an appointment with your doctor as soon as possible.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-04-2005, 03:27 PM   #3
(male)

timmy08 HB User

Thanks. I went to the doctor a few weeks ago and I was tested for HSV. Pointless IMO because it hadn't been long enough. Anyways, the IGG and IGM tests came back negative.

Considering it has been almost 5 weeks I am starting to rule out HSV.

Old 04-04-2005, 10:10 PM   #4
(male)

dcaptain HB User

if they are bumps, they could be molluscum contagiosum. just something else to consider. do a web search to learn more and compare....good luck!

Closed Thread