It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2005, 04:56 AM   #1
(female)

strawbabble HB User
pimples vs herpes

I may have been exposed to a type of herpes, as to what time I am unsure because the guy I was with just found out his ex may have had it and he's unsure if he got it. I gave this guy oral the other day and now I have a pimple on my face near my mouth and I was wondering it this could possibly be a form a herpes or just a pimple. I don't really know anything about herpes as I have never really had the need to research it, I was wondering if someone could please reply with some imput...Thanks

Old 05-31-2005, 05:01 AM   #2
(female)

strawbabble HB User
Re: pimples vs herpes

actaully I was just looking at pictures and I really don't think I have it, but still if anyone has imput it would be helpful thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-31-2005, 08:22 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

backpacker HB Userbackpacker HB User

If it seems like a regular pimple, it probably is. Although symptoms are different for different people, herpes sores tend to progress quickly from day to day, tend to be itchy and painful, and turn into sores rather than big pus-filled bumps. If this seems like your normal pimples in every way, you are probably fine.

Old 06-02-2005, 09:33 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

anna-bananna HB User

YES that is true but I had a problem tring to decide if the pimples that I had were herpes. I did not have any pimples at all really and that is what made me think twice about it. The pipmles that Ii had were related to herpies I think. I did not go to a doctor or anyhitng but I feel like it is just somehting that I know. I am not tring to scare you or anything but that was MY situation for ME. Yours may be different and it is not like any of us are doctors or can see what you are talking about. But do a search here on this board for a combination of pimples and herpes or just pimples. And you can also type in my name and read the post that I had about pimples and herpes I will try to bump it up for you if Ii can but Ii think ther were a few.

ANNA B ~~~

Closed Thread