It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2006, 12:43 PM   #1

dwgem HB User
Question for those that use H-Balm

I have a question for those folks that use H-Balm. I had just finished (or nearly so) with an outbreak and found out about the H-Balm and H-Balm extra strength. I obtained some yesterday and applied a small amount of the extra strength to my inner forearm (as suggested in the provide literature). Seeing no reaction to the oil after several hours, I applied 2 drops to the area where the sores were nearly gone. I did notice a fair amount of burning sensation, but it was not that bad. Before I went to bed I applied 2 drops of the regular daily H-Balm, and again this morning before I went to work after my shower. Later in the morning I notice that the location I usually see an outbreak starting is now swollen as if a new outbreak is starting. This has never happened to me, usually once I finish up with an outbreak I知 always free from any problems for several months. I知 just wondering if any others have noticed irritation issues with the H-Balm extra strength.

I had also just started taking daily Acyclovir treatments right after this last outbreak started, which makes me wonder if I知 really getting another outbreak or it痴 just temporary irritation of the skin caused by the H-Balm. I知 sure I値l know in a few days. I知 not really noticing any swelling in my lymph glands like I usually get prior to an outbreak.

Thanks for any information.

dwgem

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-25-2006, 07:36 PM   #2
(female)

thepowerhouse HB User
Re: Question for those that use H-Balm

Hey There,
I have used H-Balm, but I have never correlated it to causing my ob to worsen further. I have actually have had soothing results from it after the burning stops upon application. It has never "cured" my obs as the company claims, but I think it has helped with the stinging, itching, and burning sensations related to my obs. You may be different however. It feels like powerful stuff when you apply it (like the sensation you get after putting Seabreeze astringent on after scrubbing your face - or even the sensation from gargling with Listerine - yes that strong!) and you may just be extra sensitive to it. When I first purchased the stuff, I was very excited and optimistic that it was going to cure me, but just like everything else I have wasted my money on - it didn't. But it did offer me a little relief and I still use it when I get an ob. I don't know whether this helped you or not, but that I just thought I would share my experience with H-balm. A friend of mine suggested that I try collodial silver drops. Anyone heard of doing this? I know it helped me once when I thought I was getting pink eye. I don't think it can hurt. My best friend uses it on her baby who is 1 years old whenever he gets a scrape or a cut and he always seems to heal very quickly.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread