It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2006, 01:44 PM   #1
(male)

morrison HB User
Does this sound like Herpes?

The other day I noticed what looked like a lightly scabbed over sore on the head of my penis that wasnt there the night before. I picked at it and it became an open sore that was glistening and looked like it may be secreting liquid. I patted it dry with paper towels and it looks like it was secreting yellowish fluid. This sore does not hurt, or itch or anything. I wouldnt even know it was there if I didnt see it.

It has been almost 3 days since i noticed it and it still looks the same or maybe even larger in diameter. still secretes that yellowish fluid but not much at all, and mostly right after a shower. In certain light i notice what looks like a few other very small red dots that are on the head of my penis spread around. These dots have not formed into anything bigger and are barely visible at all. They also dobt hurt or itch.

I want to also note that I have been getting bit up by something (dont know what yet because I havent seen anything) in my house. I have what looks like little ant/mosquito bites all over my body. They itch all day. Dont know if that has anything to do with the lesion on my penis.

Does this sound like herpes?

Last edited by morrison; 12-12-2006 at 01:47 PM.

Old 12-12-2006, 11:18 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Audrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB User
Re: Does this sound like Herpes?

If it feels like something is biting and you have red marks over a good portion of your body it could be bed bugs. Apparently bed bugs incidences are getting bigger and bigger each year, but only part of the poplulation will come up in bite marks.

Bed bugs can be visible to the eye and often hang around where your mattress is sewn together or the edge of your carpet which joins the walls.

On the other hand, if you want to be 100% if it is/nt herpes then you ought to get a doctor to swab the sores and have the swabs cultured. Don't waste time trying to get answers off here b/c once a sore dries up then it can't be swabbed satisfactorily, but if it's all over your body then i'd say there's a good chance it could be bed bugs by what you described.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-13-2006, 12:40 PM   #3
(male)

morrison HB User

My symptoms seem pretty accurate to what others describe as herpes except the fact that mine doesnt hurt, itch, or anything...do ppl have herpes outbreaks they cant even feel? or does that suggest its not herpes?

Old 12-14-2006, 02:31 PM   #4
(male)

morrison HB User

anybody?? ???

Old 12-14-2006, 10:05 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Audrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB User

Nobody on here is a doctor, so nobody can really tell you what you have.

There is really no point for anybody who thinks their sore is herpes to be waiting around on the boards for guarantees from other posters. Getting a doctor to swab it is what you should be doing and before the sore dries up.

Closed Thread