It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2007, 08:59 PM   #1
(female)

treelvr HB User
Unhappy caught itchy oral rash from kissing-herpes?

My boyfriend had some pimple-like sores - he said were just acne or from shaving. They were around his mouth by his mustache and after we made out later on after we kissed a few times, I saw a little purple spot of discoloration on his lower lip. I then decided not kiss him any more.

That was 1 week ago, I have not had any physical contact with him since, and now yesterday, my lips on the left side itched, the lower lip.
This evening it has spread to my upper lip left side and to my chin . It's on the left side, where my mouth made contact with his.
I have never had this sort of rash/sore on my face from what I can previously remember.
Does this sound like herpes? Should I be mad at him? I have had pimples on the edge of lips and on the face , but they have never itched. And he told me they were pimples- nothing more.

Last edited by treelvr; 05-16-2007 at 09:36 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-07-2007, 07:30 PM   #2
(female)

militarywife HB User
Re: caught itchy oral rash from kissing-herpes?

It doesn't really sound like herpes/cold sores. If your outbreak turned into blisters, then yes! If it is just itchy and red...that is weird but not the same.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-15-2007, 06:23 PM   #3
(female)

Angela828 HB User

I agree with Miliarywife, it would be zit type not rash really. What people don't realise is a cold soar a comon cold sore is herpes, everyone gets them it isn't a bad thing. Just relax i think that you are fine. If the problem becomes worse our bothersoe i would have i checked but herpes can be painful so if you are not in pain and it is just itchy I wouldn' link the two together.

Old 02-16-2007, 02:09 PM   #4
(female)

Islandgirl1970 HB User

Is it a tingling itch that started before any redness appeared? If pimples then form and/or sores you may have herpes 1, but if it just stays a rash maybe not. Hard to say, ask your doctor! THEN tell your friend.

Closed Thread