It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2007, 12:14 PM   #1
(female)

holly25 HB User
Lightbulb Outbreaks becoming more severe - Help!!!

I got my first outbreak a few years ago with outbreaks twice a year until recently. Now outbreaks are every 2 months. Gave in this week and took Valtrex which has almost cleared the initial outbreak within 4 days but throughout today I've developed the worst outbreak yet with about 30 blisters appearing. Has anyone else experienced similar symptoms??? I thought over time the outbreaks would become less frequent not more!!!

Old 05-29-2007, 10:30 AM   #2
(male)

sendarion HB User
Re: Outbreaks becoming more severe - Help!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by holly25 View Post
I got my first outbreak a few years ago with outbreaks twice a year until recently. Now outbreaks are every 2 months. Gave in this week and took Valtrex which has almost cleared the initial outbreak within 4 days but throughout today I've developed the worst outbreak yet with about 30 blisters appearing. Has anyone else experienced similar symptoms??? I thought over time the outbreaks would become less frequent not more!!!
Holly I was in the same boat as you. Look i want you to try this. Trying using the herpes diet. stay away from things high in arginine. This has helped me alone with taking this vitimins as listed. I have been outbreak free for 4 months now.

L-Lysine 500-1,000 mg daily, on an empty stomach. Take with water or juice. Do not take with milk. Take with 50 mg vitamin B6 and 100 mg vitamin C for better absorption. When the amount of lysine present exceeds the amount of arginine, the growth of the herpes virus is inhibited. Caution: Do not take this supplement for longer than 6 months at a time.
Oxy C-2 Gel from American Biologics Apply to affected areas as directed on label. A useful antiviral, antifungal, and bactericide.
Vitamin A 50,000 IU daily. If you are pregnant, do not exceed 10,000 IU daily. Important for healing. Prevents spreading of infection. Use emulsion for easier assimilation and greater safety at higher doses.
Vitamin B complex 50 mg 3 times daily, with meals. Combats the virus and helps to keep it from spreading. Also works with lysine to prevent outbreaks. Use hypoallergenic form.
Vitamin C 5,000-10,000 mg daily, in divided doses. Needed to prevent sores and inhibit the growth of the virus. Use an esterified or buffered form.
Plus
Bioflavonoids 30-60 mg daily, in divided doses. Works with vitamin C.
Zinc 50-100 mg daily. Do not exceed a total of 100 mg daily from all supplements. Boosts immune function and healing. For genital herpes, use a chelate form. For oral herpes, Use zinc gluconate lozenges.

I hope this helps you out. it really has helped me. keep intouch.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread