It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2002, 07:41 AM   #1

SubjectA HB User
Post Olive Leaf Extract

I started using Olive Leaf Extract along with my Peroxide/DMSO treatments, I also take immune builders: Cats claw, garlic, etc,. During the first few days of taking Olive Leaf Extract, I had the worst attack since my initial episode on the penis shaft (I have had herpes II since 1991). During this attack, I started my usual peroxide/DMSO application every 3 hours on site and spine (I have used this procedure since january of 2000). None the less, it seemed to have no effect what so ever. I did not form the typical blisters I get, which when using the peroxide/DMSO procedure, are very small and heal quickly. Instead the attack was about the size of a dime with many lesions. Now, according to information I have read about the Olive Leaf Extract, a Die-Off occurs when large numbers of a virus are killed at the site of the attack on the surface of the skin. I am not sure if this is what happened to me and was curious if any others whom have applied Olive Leaf Extract to their treatments had similiar results. This attack occured 1 week ago.

The Following User Says Thank You to SubjectA For This Useful Post:
surfnomad5150 (01-21-2012)
Old 11-13-2002, 05:52 AM   #2
(male)

Nonexist HB User
It seems that whenever a treatment causes an outbreak, it's a good sign that you've just made your body that much more inhospitable to the virus. One of the ways it leaves the body is through the skin. It can replicate there unless you kill it on the skin like you did with H2O2/DMSO.

I find it interesting that you have been using H2O2/DMSO for ~3 years, I used it for a few months and I believe a cure is possible with it. As for the Olive Leaf Extract, I was wondering if you used topical or capsule form. I wanted to try it but I haven't yet.

Also, a question about H2O2/DMSO - Did you use it only for outbreaks? That is what all the literature recommends, but I concluded that since herpes can replicate on the skin without lesions (asymptomatic shedding), then these times would be an opportunity for the virus to multiply since we wouldn't be applying the mixture. So, I applied H2O2/DMSO 3 times every day for a few months, left it on for 30 minutes, to entire spine and all areas where I ever had a blister (which is all over my genital, thigh, stomach, chest, arms, neck, and face!!! - it got expensive LOL). Do you feel that it just controls outbreaks, or do you think that this could be a cure or the basis for a cure, or at least permanent latency? Read my "Oxgenation - very important in our fight..." thread........if you have about 400 hours to spare, LOL.

NonExist

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-13-2002, 10:16 AM   #3

SubjectA HB User
To Non Exist:

I started taking the 200 mg Olive Extract capsules 4 times a day, a few days before my OB. The day the OB began, which i did NOT feel a prodome at all, but noticed a small red rash, I began taking 2 Olive Leaf Extract capsules every 4 hours. I also double my Cats Claw, Garlic and l-lyisine during prodomes/OB's. As stated in the topic, peroxide/DMSO every 3 hours on site and spine during OB's. A deadly combination for the virus in my past experience that will take the red rash stage and only allow very little lesions that heal in a matter of 4 or 5 days. It will completley eliminate an attack in prodome when no rash has occured..

As for my life dealing with the herpes virus II, I used anti-virals Zovirax and Valtrex for 8 years. During these years, my Ob's were still more severe than the later uses of DMSO/peroxide tretments. However, my Ob's were 4 to 5 times a year with the anti-virals as opposed to my now 7 to 10 less severe attacks. I do beleive the harder you fight the Virus, the more it tries to replicate. My thoughts and experience with DMSO/peroxide in the beginning were that if i attacked the area in the sacral ganglion, i could constantly allow my immune system, along with oxygen, to fight the Virus where it lives. But after a solid 4 months of daily treatments to the spine base and areas on the skin of previous Ob's, the skin was irritated with a red rash almost always, a result of DMSO. I even forced Ob's, which i know is the best way to truly kill the Virus is as it travels. But, I became frustrated by not knowing what is really happening inside my body from over use of DMSO. However, the risk of using it as a treatment during the OB is worth it. I do believe that it is killing large numbers of virus as they travel from cell to cell resulting in less blisters/lesions. I do not believe that DMSO allows the Herpes Virus to travels through out the body. I have not had Ob's, other than my genital area.

I do believe that the cure of herpes lies within our own immune system. Of course, the Virus evades it by hiding within our cells. This means, until a medical cure is found, the only way to combat it is by dissolving the coating around the cell as it travels to the area on the skin surface so that it can be destroyed. Loading the base of the spine, (Genital Herpes) with oxygen/DMSO, as the survivors make it back to the sacral ganglion, should in theory kill numbers aswell.

Olive Leaf Extract. If it lives upto its claims in combating pathogens, then we have another weapon to add to the arsenal. Please let me know your experience with it. I will keep you all informed on the results of my next OB, if there are any different variations..

Old 12-19-2002, 10:21 PM   #4

rainflower HB User
I have heard of DMSO but not the first part of that...I have had herpes since 1987 and after my first OB I didnt have another one for about 11 years...since then I have anywhere from 2-10 per year. I am currently using Oxi-med and just started acyclovir. I know without a doubt stress multiplies this in me...I feel so uneducated reading what you all say. Fortunately when I do have an OB I only have one lesion at a time and only in my genital area. Still I would like to be informed- I found it very interesting that you said the more you try to defeat it the more it replicates...really?? Tell me more..

Closed Thread