It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2008, 11:26 AM   #1
(female)

Bwarr005 HB User
Question ..tell me what you think.

Hello board members... ok... i have quite a story so please tell me what you think and if you think it is herpes.
Ok.. I was diagnosed with HPV about a month and half ago. I got a yeast infection this past week and I had to go to the gyno to have a coloscopy done to look at my abnormal cells and to get a biopsy of my cervix. well during this yeast infection, it was like it made this white patchy area right on the inside of my va-j-j. well I have the hpv that causes genital warts so I thought the infection just made my body really susceptible for getting more warts well I thought that was what it was.
well I have two little red bumps on the one of the "lips" of the va-j-j. they have been there for a while, cause no harm and they never formed a blister or anything.. well the gyno was like well i think you have herpes.. and here i start crying hysterically because i already have HPV and now this? but i have never had any other bumps just those two and like i said they have never formed any blisters or never caused any problems for me. I just dont see how it could be that... and the white patchy stuff has disappeared.. now i have to wait a week for the results and i just dont see how in the world it could be herpes.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-06-2008, 02:40 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

kilgore52 HB User
Re: ..tell me what you think.

Bwarr, I can tell you that none of us can really tell you what you have but your tests will tell you. More than likely the yeast could be from Herpes or warts. They both cause this. I don't know the percentages but most people that I talk to have both because they are so easy to catch and one is just as easy as the other. HPV is skin to skin and herpes is from mucus mem. through a break in the skin anywhere on the body. Their is no cure for either one and you are not alone. Everyone is crying about these two virus's. Maybe we will have something later on but not know. It is not the end of the world and who knows where everyone got it cause it can pop up from anyone at any unknown time. I would have 6 mo. pap smears until you clear for HPV and make sure you ask about meds for herpes if you have it. Good luck and please don't stress if it is. Also, you can look up herpepictures and see that it can look like a rash or pimples or blisters.

Last edited by kilgore52; 10-06-2008 at 02:42 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-06-2008, 02:47 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

kilgore52 HB User

Bwarr, I can tell you that none of us can really tell you what you have but your tests will tell you. More than likely the yeast could be from Herpes or warts. They both cause this. I don't know the percentages but most people that I talk to have both because they are so easy to catch and one is just as easy as the other. HPV is skin to skin and herpes is from mucus mem. through a break in the skin anywhere on the body. Their is no cure for either one and you are not alone. Everyone is crying about these two virus's. Maybe we will have something later on but not know. It is not the end of the world and who knows where everyone got it cause it can pop up from anyone at any unknown time. I would have 6 mo. pap smears until you clear for HPV and make sure you ask about meds for herpes if you have it. Good luck and please don't stress if it is.

Old 10-06-2008, 04:35 PM   #4
(female)

herpesrocksnot HB User
Wink Re: ..tell me what you think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwarr005 View Post
Hello board members... ok... i have quite a story so please tell me what you think and if you think it is herpes.
Ok.. I was diagnosed with HPV about a month and half ago. I got a yeast infection this past week and I had to go to the gyno to have a coloscopy done to look at my abnormal cells and to get a biopsy of my cervix. well during this yeast infection, it was like it made this white patchy area right on the inside of my va-j-j. well I have the hpv that causes genital warts so I thought the infection just made my body really susceptible for getting more warts well I thought that was what it was.
well I have two little red bumps on the one of the "lips" of the va-j-j. they have been there for a while, cause no harm and they never formed a blister or anything.. well the gyno was like well i think you have herpes.. and here i start crying hysterically because i already have HPV and now this? but i have never had any other bumps just those two and like i said they have never formed any blisters or never caused any problems for me. I just dont see how it could be that... and the white patchy stuff has disappeared.. now i have to wait a week for the results and i just dont see how in the world it could be herpes.
Ok SOOOOO..I have a friend who also has HPV, she had some bumps on the outside as well (she has them for almost a year), she went to her GYN and she ended up having a bacterial infection that spread to the external of her vagina. They were really tiny, so her GYN didn't spot them til she pointed them out! Ask your doctor to do a BV test or something, see if it couldnt be a bacterial infection, BEST OF LUCK!

Old 10-06-2008, 05:41 PM   #5
(female)

Bwarr005 HB User

so did your friend have herpes?

these are just reddened little area. its only two of them and they have never been a blister or painful.. they have been there for a good while. and i had the discharge and itchy-ness down there so i called the gyno and told them i had a yeast infection which i thought it was and then go and they tell me i have herpes but i dont see how that is possible because those bumps have been there and never had any other symptoms.

Closed Thread