It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2008, 04:38 AM   #1
(female)

nadia1980 HB User
He refuse to show me the result

Hello people..
I sometimes come here to read stories which encourages me alot..
Today was one of those days..

I have this herpes and relationship matter currently which im falling apart...

Ive been dating this guy for 10months, had abortion with him in May and that time i checked several tests like HIV and everything was clean.
since then i tried to be careful using condom. In Sept, during intercourse, condom came off..next day i start feeling funny on my virgina and found out i have herpes type 2 after visiting Dr and was my first outbreak...
That night he came to my house and we talked and next day he went to get tested also.. But somehow he didnt make himself to pick up the result until a wk ago..(Meanwhile we were having sex without condom (now im on pill)..i was curious if he wasnt scared)...and didnt even let me know until today...
He claimed that hes negative....

*Do you guys share the result on paper to see with your eyes? or do you believe what the other say?*

I asked him to show the paper but gives me stupid excuse to run away of showing..
Even thou he knew he was negative he still had intercourse with me without condom...I asked to visit my Dr together to cure/treat them together, he refused...
Hes claiming that I cheated..but i know i havent had any physical relation with any man during him or long time before dating him...

How do you guys see when your BF claims negative and not wanting to share the result on paper?

I broke up with him couple days ago so now hes saying we definetly doesnt need to share since were not dating... 'Go treat it yourself' he said...

Im soo scared, im hurt, im tired, so mean, I dont know how im going to deal this physically and mentally....
why such guys exist on earth...

Am I really the only one with herpes???
I lost soo much weight.. I lost confident.. Im usually taught but Im crying almost everyday...
Its like im the dirty one....

One last thing, i never knew where he lived whole 10 mths..claiming he has a room mate....

Im tired....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-26-2008, 05:17 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

matter of time HB User
Re: He refuse to show me the result

YOu may never know what really happened. Your STD tests may not have included a herpes test. Herpes normally does not show up day after exposure (day condom came off). It is very possible you got herpes from him and he was not concerned. You are better off without such a secretive man in your life.

Old 10-26-2008, 05:25 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Truthseek HB UserTruthseek HB UserTruthseek HB UserTruthseek HB User

Unfortunately, you can not make him show you his results. Do you know what your results were? Was it an IgG blood test or a swab culture? Why did the doctor say it was your first outbreak? It GENERALLY takes 3-4 months for your body to produce enough antibodies to show up in the test. So if your blood test is positive then you have had it at least that long. You could have just got this from him or you could have had it before him.

Old 10-29-2008, 05:51 AM   #4
(female)

nadia1980 HB User

hello, thanks for your response.. i never did the blood test but him.. cuz he never had symptom.. I had outbreak couple days after the sexual intimate so i did swab culture.
Could it be possible to have outbreak right away from being passed?

Closed Thread