It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2009, 06:27 AM   #1
(female)

redwingblckbird HB User
Talking Herpes and Oil of Oregano - My Story

I knew I had been exposed to herpes by my ex. I never had symptoms for 15 years. Last year, I decided to deal with an old emotional issue. The stress of beginning that process brought about a severe first time herpes attack.

I was sick and it was excruciating to pee. About 1 week into the attack it was threatening to consume a larger area. It would have been unbearable. I was at wits end, i could have cried alot from the pain but at work, you have to grin and bear it.

I went to the internet, people cited oil of oregano. I researched Oil of Oregano. I had 100% trust anyways having read "The Cure is in the Cupboard" many years ago - seen it work for bronchial condition and large infected spider bite.

My story is that I consumed alot internally - 36-40 drops twice a day for a couple of weeks with or without food. I take it in the empty capsules they sell at the health store, clear capsules made out of vegetable celluloid or whatever. I use size "0" and fill two capsules.

Can I say the brand I used? Hedd Wynn, a 40% ooo with olive oil.

I did not get the impending secondary larger attack. It healed my initial attack and i could feel it healing that secondary area. By the evening of a couple of days, I did not have the excruciating pain upon peeing. It kind of felt like it was numbing the area. I was totally relieved.

My sister even remarked on how very young my skin looked, that I was radiant looking after two weeks on ooo. is that a long time with a large dosage? maybe, but there was no way i was going through the pain and agony herpes threatened to be. no way. and i acquired no lasting effects, i remain healthy, it seemed like my digestion got cleaned out too, i felt better.

Menstruation sometimes brings on a mild herpes outbreak but I handle it with ooo. I take internally 40 drops 2 times a day for a few days, sometimes only one day, and I'm okay.

I don't want to take any medicine specifically not pharmaceuticals but I trust ooo.

thanks for listening.

Last edited by redwingblckbird; 03-02-2009 at 06:29 AM. Reason: have to correct the time period

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread