It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2009, 01:29 PM   #1
(male)

mrlonely HB User
white pimple like bumps on inside of lips

ok so i was brushing my teeth and for no reason at all afterbi finished i loooked at my lips. i noticed that i had pimple like bumps under my top lip really tiny and white i looked at the inner lip by my gums ans found
the same thing there do you think i have herpes?they do not itch hurt or anything like that im really scared and cant well dnt have thw resources to get checked. so what could they be? like i said really tiny bumps under the skin which dont hurt or anything like that. i whent to the dentist the other day i think a week ago and she gave me a chap ice medical lip balm what does
that mean?please any advise is welcomed im just freakn out at the momment please help me out thank you!

Old 07-16-2009, 10:54 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

coping63 HB User
Re: white pimple like bumps on inside of lips

sounds like mouth ulcers.... I would relax, usually HSV1 occurs on the outside of the lips and around the mouth. In rare instances do you have it inside, but that doesn't mean it isn't possible. If it continues or they become overly bothersome I would consult a doctor.. try using some salt water, lukewarm to rinse your mouth may help

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread