It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2009, 10:34 PM   #1
(male)

Scared2009 HB User
I'm scared I may have herpes. Someone please read & help.

Someone please help me, I think I may have picked up herpes. PLEASE read & answer seriously. PLEASE?
OK everything I am about to type is 100% serious and the truth, I am not making up anything or wasting my time typing this just for fun. I really need someone to take this seriously.

So I have NEVER EVER had any kind of sexual relations until this past Wednesday night. I recieved my first "blow job" and it was someone I had just met things got a little crazy and thats what happened. (I know this was stupid and am already regretting it, PLEASE dont make me feel worse about it)

Anyhow this was Wednesday night and only like 10 mins long the next night (Thursday) I noticed a little tiny tiny bump on the side of my penis. However, it doesn't look pus filled, but just like a regular little pimple or razor bump..it looks like it's nothing. But when I started reading that it could be herpes or something I started freaking out. And since then I have been literally sick to my stomach. Like feeling that I'm going to throw up. But this always happens to me, everytime I get really freaked out, I always feel like I'm about to throw up.

So I'm freaking out. It has only been 3 days since I got the "blowjob" (Wed night) and Thursday night I noticed the tiny bump and ever since I read about it (late Thurs night) on the net I have been feeling sick and I read some symptoms like I didn't have any until after I read the article. I didn't have any symptoms and then I read the article and suddenly my penis feels like its tingly or like a little burning. But I don't know if I'm making myself so sick that I am imagining it? Or if I am just making myself have the symptoms? I don't know.

But there is just ONE tiny bump not three four or five, just ONE. And it hurts a little when I pee, and my penis is tingly and burning a little bit. But I put Vasaline on my penis to stop the dryness (because I masturbate FREQUENTLY and DAILY, like all the time) and I read that masturbation could cause the little bump. I've been having a type of diharea (spelling) but I've also been taking GREEN TEA FAT BURNERS since THURS and I have been taking BIOTIN for a few weeks now. I'm just concerned I don't know what's going on.

But honestly I am freaking out and I just want honest answers.

So, what do I do from here?
If it is herpes will I die? Is herpes curable?

I'm 18....and I really don't want to talk to my parents about this yet.
I'm super embarrassed and am freaking out.

I've learned my lesson and will use protection from now on. Just please help me and let me know?

and if you think I should get tested, then how do I go about that? Like do I just walk into a health department and ask? How much does the test cost? Do I have to have insurance cards and stuff? Cause my mom has all that.

Please help me. Thank you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-17-2009, 02:44 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

angeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB User
Re: I'm scared I may have herpes. Someone please read & help.

First, please calm down... you are driving yourself nuts.. Do you shave down there? Is it possible it could be a razor bump? Also, I see you mentioned you have never had any "sexual" relations with anyone but everyones definition of this is different. Just to clarify and make sure if you have never been naked with anyone/grinding then things get a bit easier

When your in doubt about things and you read yes, your mind can play tricks on you, its proven with clinical trials so the feelings you are feeling you may be thinking them up since reading the article.

The chances of you getting herpes from the 1 time encounter, if she had no sores present the risk of transmission is low..and assuming she has oral and that is it HSV1 the chances are going to be lower...not that they are not there..just they are lower.

But honestly I am freaking out and I just want honest answers.

So, what do I do from here?You can just relax and see if it goes away... did the burning start after you read the article? Maybe you have a Urinary Track Infection..
If it is herpes will I die? No you do not die from herpes.. this virus is not like AIDS
Is herpes curable? No, its not curable but it is treatable

I'm 18....and I really don't want to talk to my parents about this yet.
I'm super embarrassed and am freaking out.

I've learned my lesson and will use protection from now on. Just please help me and let me know?Its good that you will use protection from now on, but please remember herpes is transmitted from skin to skin contact.. therefore a condom used during sex will not protect you 100% since the whole "boxer short" area is not coverd

and if you think I should get tested, then how do I go about that?If you want to get tested wait the 4 months so that if you do have it the antibodies will have time to build up.. just a question.. do you ever get cold sores on your lips?
Like do I just walk into a health department and ask? Yes you can go to the doctor and ask specifically for a herpes IgG type spcific blood test
How much does the test cost?I'm not sure my insurance covers all of that
Do I have to have insurance cards and stuff? If you go to your regualr doctor and they have the information on file and nothing has changed you may not.. you could always call before hand to find outCause my mom has all that.

All in all I think you will be ok...and that your just freaking out since it was your first time, and you may have had the bump there before but not noticed it. Just give it a little bit, and to be on the safe side go to the doc in 4 months and get tested . If you mother goes with you to the doc appointments you can ask her to leave the room while you ask the doc a personal "male" question and then just let him know you would like for that to be confidential as you are an adult

If you need anything else please feel free to post
[/QUOTE]

Old 10-17-2009, 05:19 AM   #3
(male)

Scared2009 HB User

Wow. Thank you!

IDK If she had a coldsore or not but she only did it for like 10 mins and I didn't do anything but sit there lol

But I woke up feeling better this morning. And yeah it did start burning after I read the article...

I guess I will wait the 4 months.

Thanks for answering my questions!

Old 10-17-2009, 05:00 PM   #4
(male)

Scared2009 HB User

Ok so now I am really freaking out, because a white head has formed and when I popped it blood and white stuff came out.

What is going on?

Old 10-17-2009, 06:31 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

angeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scared2009 View Post
Ok so now I am really freaking out, because a white head has formed and when I popped it blood and white stuff came out.

What is going on?
Was it painful? If it were herpes it would be a bad idea to pop it as it could lead to it spreading. Maybe you just happened to have a pimple down there? Do you know the girl?, if you do maybe it would be worth easing your mind by you asking her if she ever has cold sores or even if she has been tested for herpes.

I still don't think its anything... the only thing you could do is wait it out and get tested in 4 months.

Old 10-17-2009, 06:51 PM   #6
(male)

Scared2009 HB User

Well I popped it before I got in the shower, so once I popped it the water ran over it and I washed with water etc.

But the thing is it wasn't a girl. I got a little crazy and had always wanted to experiment so it was actually a guy that did it. That was the ONE AND ONLY TIME. I regret it, I don't even know why I did it. I guess I was bicurious, but i am straight now trust me. I mean it lasted like 10 mins and i left right after it happened.

he says he's 100% that he has no STDs or HIV, but I'm just so confused. My penis burns a little when I pee. and the little red bump looks bigger than yesteday maybe because I aggrevated it? I havent masturbated since I saw it. I used to masturbate more than once daily with no lotion or anything. Just with my hand.

Also I had a wart on the hand I masturbate with. Maybe thats what it is? Although it doesn't look like a wart, more like a pimple and it isn't a razor bump bcuz i havent shaved.

Last edited by Scared2009; 10-17-2009 at 06:54 PM.

Old 10-17-2009, 07:25 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

I am not sure how warts work, but it may be a possibility if they are able to be spread. If you think you are going to go very crazy over this.. tell your mother your not feeling well and you need to get to the doctor. Let the doctor take a look and see what he/she thinks.

If i were in your shoes I wouldn't be going batty over it

Old 10-18-2009, 03:55 PM   #8
(male)

Scared2009 HB User

Ok it is day 4 and:

I have a fever, or am beginning to get one.
My penis still hurts a bit.
And I think I'm starting to get a flu (however yesteday I was outside in the cold and rain) and today I was out in the cold but still. I"m worried.

Old 10-18-2009, 04:35 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scared2009 View Post
Ok it is day 4 and:

I have a fever, or am beginning to get one.
My penis still hurts a bit.
And I think I'm starting to get a flu (however yesteday I was outside in the cold and rain) and today I was out in the cold but still. I"m worried.
The more your describing the feelings you are having the more it is starting to sound like Herpes.. but its hard to tell if its other things such as you going outside and getting sick... or just because you read up on it.

I would suggest that you go to the doctors. In the meantime you can go to the store and in the vitamin section there is a vitamin/pill called L-Lysine that people with herpes use as it tends to help with the outbreaks.

I am hoping for you that it is not.. but even if you do have it trust me it is not the end of the world by any means... and if you have it type 1 the out breaks and transmission is going to be a lot lower then that of type 2

Old 10-18-2009, 04:41 PM   #10
(male)

Scared2009 HB User

Oh my god I'm scared to death, the health clinics are closed. I'm about to cry I don't know what to do.

Old 10-18-2009, 05:03 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dont freak out.. honestly it is probably nothing.. if i were in your shoes I would not be freaking out...

Old 10-18-2009, 05:14 PM   #12
(male)

Scared2009 HB User

If only I didn't have that stupid red bump. And if only my pee wasn't burning, and if only I didn't feel like vomiting.

Although I think the vomit feeling and aching in my body is just from me freaking out and being nervous so much.

I called the emergency room but the lady told me it would take their hospital 3 days to get the results and that a health department would be a lot cheaper.

It opens at 8am tomorrow, so I'm going to go. But I am so scared:

1)the red bump
2)the vomit feeling in my stomach
3)the semi-burning pee and weird feeling in my penis (although this weird feeling and sometimes burning pee only happens when I think about it constantly and get sick over it)
4)headache/(*maybe*)fever/aching (although that might be my nervousness)
5)flu feeling (although that may be from the rain yesterday and cold weather today, plus I have been up since 7am and only got about 5-6 hours of sleep)

There is only ONE bump. I recieved the oral. I'm just SO STRESSED AND SCARED.

Old 10-18-2009, 06:24 PM   #13
(male)

Scared2009 HB User

is anybody there?

Old 10-18-2009, 07:43 PM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)

Just try to relax..not to make things worse but if it is herpes.. stress will only make it worse. 1 bump can be herpes.. its not always many.. but I honestly don't think you have it. Get checked out and see what the doc says.

Old 10-18-2009, 08:15 PM   #15
(male)

Scared2009 HB User

I plan on being the first one in the clinic in the morning. How long do results take? I figure while in my college classes the results will be coming in?

I took some ibuprofen and tylenol and feel a bit better but now I can't stop peeing? Maybe I was so stressed out earlier I couldn't go to the bathroom?

I don't know. But I keep peeing and it isn't burning as bad.

Not as warm as before... that stupid BUMP is still there.

Ugh just PRAY that everything will be okay for me.
I'm so scared. It would suck so bad if this first time was a STD giver for me.

I'm praying that it's not HIV or Herpes. I'd rather have Chlaymida (spelling) or Gonoreahha (spelling)

But I would LOVE to have a URINARY TRACT INFECTION instead of all the other stuff I'm thinking it may be.

Closed Thread