It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2009, 05:04 PM   #1
(female)

redcurlz668 HB User
Unhappy Red bumps that look like razor burn or a zit

Ok here I go. Im 25 1/2 years old. For at least 8 years I've been pron to bacterial infections quite frequently (2 to 3 time in a year). As I get older I realized I couldn't let my boyfiends *** inside of me. My chemicals didnt like their chemicals. So over time ive learned that that part of sex was a no no. Not to long after i turned 21, I had a boyfriend who i was with for a year and a few months. He cheated on me a lot so i found out later, with his ex girlfriend, our entire "relationship". After I had left him, he called me from the hospital crying saying he had herpes. I was scared but told him he was the bigger person for saying something. Over the past 3 years since then, Ive been tested regularly. I have slightly larger thighs and a much larger butt for the average girl so i'm used to friction bumps, sweating between body parts causing irritation, razor burn that can sometimes get white heads because my underwear rubbed, hair growing back and becoming ingrown, ect. Sometimes if I shave with a razor that is too dull, my whole area from front to back is a mess. So lets cut to the chase.... my current boyfriend of almost 2 years, what a sweetheart sometimes, if I have a pimple on my butt or think something looks funny I show him. By the way, he doesnt know my ex called me years ago and said he had herpes. Now, I shaved two days ago with a duller razor, went to the gym the next morning and did cardio (hence the sweating causing some bumps around by butt hole where my thong sits), they look like irritated razor burn and one has a little tiny white head but to me thats normal...so I thought. My boyfriend just called and said I must have.... excuse me for saying this, sucked his dick a little raw because he has a raw spot. That's never happened before!!!! Now I guess Im freaked out because I have some bumps around my butt and the next day he's says he's got a raw mark. I could be freaking myself out but I almost swear that every so often around my period I break out not just on my face but maybe down there too......oh god! Someone tell me something, I dont care if the true hurts just help me figure this out....Ive had check ups done, i was reading that sometimes these viruses take years to surface...Oh no....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-29-2009, 05:27 PM   #2
(female)

hwoods86 HB User
Re: Red bumps that look like razor burn or a zit

Have you gotten blood tests done? I believe the IgG is more effective, someone correct me if im wrong. During normal std screens done with your regular pap, they DO NOT test for herpes. which sucks big time. Could be nothing but a blood test will give you a better idea of whats going on. All the best.

Old 10-29-2009, 06:03 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

angeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcurlz668 View Post
Ok here I go. Im 25 1/2 years old. For at least 8 years I've been pron to bacterial infections quite frequently (2 to 3 time in a year). As I get older I realized I couldn't let my boyfiends *** inside of me. My chemicals didnt like their chemicals. So over time ive learned that that part of sex was a no no. Not to long after i turned 21, I had a boyfriend who i was with for a year and a few months. He cheated on me a lot so i found out later, with his ex girlfriend, our entire "relationship". After I had left him, he called me from the hospital crying saying he had herpes. I was scared but told him he was the bigger person for saying something. Over the past 3 years since then, Ive been tested regularly. I have slightly larger thighs and a much larger butt for the average girl so i'm used to friction bumps, sweating between body parts causing irritation, razor burn that can sometimes get white heads because my underwear rubbed, hair growing back and becoming ingrown, ect. Sometimes if I shave with a razor that is too dull, my whole area from front to back is a mess. So lets cut to the chase.... my current boyfriend of almost 2 years, what a sweetheart sometimes, if I have a pimple on my butt or think something looks funny I show him. By the way, he doesnt know my ex called me years ago and said he had herpes. Now, I shaved two days ago with a duller razor, went to the gym the next morning and did cardio (hence the sweating causing some bumps around by butt hole where my thong sits), they look like irritated razor burn and one has a little tiny white head but to me thats normal...so I thought. My boyfriend just called and said I must have.... excuse me for saying this, sucked his dick a little raw because he has a raw spot. That's never happened before!!!! Now I guess Im freaked out because I have some bumps around my butt and the next day he's says he's got a raw mark. I could be freaking myself out but I almost swear that every so often around my period I break out not just on my face but maybe down there too......oh god! Someone tell me something, I dont care if the true hurts just help me figure this out....Ive had check ups done, i was reading that sometimes these viruses take years to surface...Oh no....
Hi, I would get the blood test done like hwoods mentioned. Make sure you ask for the IgG herpes type specific blood test. It is also true they normally wont do a herpes blood test if you do not ask for it.
Many women tend to have an outbreak during or before their periods start.

I suggest that you have your boyfriend get the blood test also, to see his status. Keep us posted

Old 10-30-2009, 12:33 PM   #4
(female)

BABYGIRL51 HB User

You really need to get tested, did your ex tell you which type of herpes he had? Hsv1 ( cold sores of the mouth ) or hsv2 ( genital sores, etc ) i use to get these razor burns, or little cuts that i took as friction burns from me having big thighs and butt. Well then i started getting yeast infections, before and after my period and i would get bad bv every other month. Here i am getting std tested and i wasnt aware they didnt automatically test you for herpes since i wanted a full std check up ( ex boyfriend of 15yrs was a cheater and pig) anyway i cam to find out last year that i was positive for hsv1 and hsv2 and these were outbreaks but herpes mimics other things so i wouldnt of known. Well when i found out in 4/08 i was devestated and still am but i am learning to except it and move forward. I am in a new relationship and he knows my status and is very aware of the situation on how i got it and never knew. My doctor told me by the looks of how high my numeric value is i have had this for quite sometime 7yrs or more. I never had any idea until i went through a sever stressful time in my life when i decided to leave that jerk and get tested when i got my positive results boom i had a severe outbreak and had blisters all over my vaginal. My advise to you is go get tested and find out for sure before you give it to your boyfriend now. Also ******** herpes handbook on web for free it will educated you on this disease. Good luck and be well. ALSO I TAKE VALTREX DAILY TO CONTROL THE OUTBREAKS AND TO AVOID GIVING TO MY BOYFRIEND WHOM IS HSV NEG FOR 1 AND 2. GOOD LUCK AND LET US KNOW HOW YOU ARE DOING.

Last edited by BABYGIRL51; 10-30-2009 at 12:37 PM. Reason: MISPELLED WORD

Closed Thread