It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2010, 10:13 PM   #1
(female)

laurenbeverly HB User
I'm a COMPLETE VIRGIN- how could i get herpes?

hi! i am a virgin who has never had sex and never had sexual contact with anyone beyond french kissing and breast contact. for a couple of years vie noticed i got these tiny little bumps (very small- probably less than a millimeter in diameter) on corners of my lips- so small that no one else ever noticed them. being concerned with herpes, i searched online and was told that it was most likely a harmless bump that occurs from time to time in young adults or teenagers, (and that is apparently fairly common) and that these bumps should go away as i grow older. (since they were so small- the size of pin heads- i was assured it could not be herpes.) about 4 weeks ago, i was putting on underwear and noticed a bump on my upper genital area. fearing the worst- i immediately checked it out and saw a bump, probably 2 or 3 millimeters in diameter, that looked like a genital wart i saw in sex education classes. there were two other bumps in my genital area. the area was tender for a couple days before the bumps appeared. my problem is that the last boy i kissed was SIX MONTHS AGO- when the bump showed up i hadnt had ANY sexual contact for 5 months, and in my whole lifetime have never done anything but kiss (with tongue), and been touched in the breast area. i have never been touched sexually by anyone, and i have never touched any one in a sexual manner. is this herpes?? how could i have gotten it?? as i said- there was no kissing for at least 6 months before the sores appeared. they have no reappeared and im wondering how this could have happened. does anyone know??
i also wanted to add that ide prefer to avoid going to a gynocologist- i dont want the first person to touch me down there to be a doctor that i dont know, and since i am a virgin i dont want to have to explain to my parents why i am going to a gyno when im not even sexually active to begin with . . .

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-24-2010, 09:39 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

since1999 HB User
Re: I'm a COMPLETE VIRGIN- how could i get herpes?

if you shave down there, that is most likely it. if you have never had sexual contact EVER in your genital area, then i would say it is not herpes.

Old 02-24-2010, 11:32 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

angeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB User
Re: I'm a COMPLETE VIRGIN- how could i get herpes?

It is possible for you to have oral herpes since you have kissed people. As for it being down below, there would be a slim possibility of you transmitting it yourself if you have oral. If you have oral and ever masturbate and maybe use your saliva to masturbate (just touching your mouth would give a chance of you transmitting it to below not the Saliva).

I would say just go to the doctor it doesn't have to be a gyno.. and asked for a herpes blood test.. they can do it by blood.

More then likely below its probably from shaving like Since1999 mentioned.

Closed Thread