Single bump on shaft...Herpes?
2 or 3 days after having unprotected oral and protected vaginal sex I noticed a bump at the bottom on my shaft. This was my first ever sexual encounter.
The bump was half the size of a green pea. About .3cm in diameter. It was round and circular at the top with a flat base. it moved with the skin on my shaft. It was just a little lighter than the color of my skin.
There was no irritation or itching. I didn't feel any unusual feelings before the bump appeared. There was no pain. If I had not seen the bump I would not have known it was there.
When I scratched the bump, the whole thing came off my shaft. There was the skin on top and inside there appear to be a red/pink cheese like formation. There was little blood on the edges from where I stupidly scratched off the bump. There didn't appear to by any fluid. An open sore was left on my shaft. There was scabbing on the open sore. It then healed completely in about 10 days. Now, about 3 weeks after the bump appeared there is still discoloration where the bump was.
I went to the doctor but it was too late to do a culture on it because the sore had healed by then. And it is too early to do a blood test.
1. I wanted to know if herpes sores show up as small bumps that later transform into blister or do they just manifest themselves as blisters for the first time that they show up.
2. If you scratch off a Herpes bump or a Herpes blister is there a cheese like formation inside the bump?
2. Do Herpes bumps eat up the hair that comes in their way or could one have hair growing out of a herpes bump.
3. Do Herpes symptoms, such as sore throat, flu like symptoms appears before the outbreak, during the outbreak or could they occur a few days after I scratched off the bump.
4. Cloud there be just very little fluid that I missed?
5. Is it possible to get a bump on the penis shaft from irritation caused by saliva or a condom?
I am really scared and stressed out right now . If someone could help me out here I would really appreciate it.
Thank you very much
Last edited by jcaslor; 08-22-2010 at 04:30 PM.