It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2001, 05:08 PM   #1

argh HB User
pimple on penis?

I've been feeling pretty freaked out all day...

Noticed a large pimple near the base of penis, I popped it & perhaps it was an in grown hair ... my first thought was herpes. I had/have herpes simplex 2 in my eye when I was five or six years old ... I am 25 and have never had an outbreak since the childhood one. Of the 2 people I've slept with in the last 2 weeks, I quite certain partner #1 doesn't have herpes & I'm pretty sure partner #2 doesn't have it either ... as in I have known them for years without having herpes.

I've found some pictures on the net & and it doesn't really look like a cold sore. Does genitle herpes pretty much mirror the cold sore found around the mouth? I am so hoping this is darn thing is a big pimple. I sure hope I didn't spread this to either one of my partners. Could my previous eye herpes from age 5 or 6 be out of dormancy & somehow on my penis.

I feel pretty confused inregards to the dormancy of herpes simplex 2 ... I had it my eye when I was 5, if it were to come back would it have to be to the place I originally had it? My parents always told me not to worry about it. Now I'm looking at thing and wondering what I have gotten myself into.

Old 01-22-2001, 01:22 PM   #2
(female)

Magie HB User
Re: pimple on penis?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by argh:
Instead of being in a panic go to your nearest Health clinic. Who told you had Herpes Simplex 2 in your eye.

Herpes Simplex 1 is usually found on the mouth and can be transfered to the gentials during oral sex.
The virus never leaves your body but generally comes back near the area of infection. It doesn't look like a cold sore at first it looks like a bump with a white pus heas until the underskin blister bursts then it changes appearance and becomes red an raw looking in appearance and is really sore all this time then in nearly 10 days when it disappears there is no scar or any indication that it ever was there.. A lot of people don't even know what they have and sometimes it is during a period 4 days before and 4 days after that you can still give the virus to others ..You should use protection at all times if you know you have the virus .. I know it is nott a pleasant situation but getting upset it will not help it will only make the situation worse as nerve stress cna bring on a breakout. So relax you can't change the fact after the fact .. find out first what it is and then discuss how to deal with it.

<B>I've been feeling pretty freaked out all day...
Noticed a large pimple near the base of penis, I popped it & perhaps it was an in grown hair ... my first thought was herpes. I had/have herpes simplex 2 in my eye when I was five or six years old ... I am 25 and have never had an outbreak since the childhood one. Of the 2 people I've slept with in the last 2 weeks, I quite certain partner #1 doesn't have herpes & I'm pretty sure partner #2 doesn't have it either ... as in I have known them for years without having herpes.

I've found some pictures on the net & and it doesn't really look like a cold sore. Does genitle herpes pretty much mirror the cold sore found around the mouth? I am so hoping this is darn thing is a big pimple. I sure hope I didn't spread this to either one of my partners. Could my previous eye herpes from age 5 or 6 be out of dormancy & somehow on my penis.

I feel pretty confused inregards to the dormancy of herpes simplex 2 ... I had it my eye when I was 5, if it were to come back would it have to be to the place I originally had it? My parents always told me not to worry about it. Now I'm looking at thing and wondering what I have gotten myself into.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread