It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2011, 04:36 PM   #1
(female)

jessluvsflowers HB User
Please take the time to really read this, its been bad 2 weeks

So, yea ok people tell me that herpes can't live on clothes for long. Now listen to this.

My friend has genital herpes. She left three pairs of her jeans here. I picked them up threw them away and on the way to wash my hands I scratched my freshly shaven (with tiny cuts) vagina.

now sometime inbetween this night that i scratched and the time i felt the nodule i had decided to rub hand sanitizer on the outskirts of my vagina..not on the soft inside tissue. ( I KNOW STUPID! but hey when your freaked out you do crazy things)

Two to Three days later I felt a medium to large nodule in that same spot i scratched. It felt sorta hard on the top. I didn't look at it before messing with it, I tried to pop it, and squeezed it and squeezed it. Nothing would happen, no pain..no itching..no oozing...nothing. I only realized it cuz i was so paranoid about getting herpes that i kept feeling for bumps and blisters.

That night i went to bed. Woke up the next day felt down and BOY had it changed! I looked with a mirror and there was a 3 mm or so like lesion. All fleshcolored, flat..with a fairly deep long crater filling out the entire lesion. It wasn't red... not oozing... no yellow puss or infection on the inside.

It wasn't painful to touch.. but it was in the same place in the pubic hair right under the fold of the lip going towards my bottom. I can feel it..especially when my pantis rub on it or the skin rubs as i walk. So there is a tad bit of itching and a slight burning on that area. but only when walking around and with clothes on.

Its been almost two weeks since its been here still appears exactly the same.. no red anywhere near it, flesh colored..with big dip in entire sore. I also had a tiny bit of a yeast infection. There was a hair coming through the lesion. There has never been a scab on it. Not even a tiny scab. Nothing.

Is this a herpes sore? Can you really contract herpes from a persons jeans just by picking them up and scratching your naked vagina!?!

Her jeans had been laying on my floor for days.. although a couple pairs were folded.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-04-2011, 02:53 PM   #2
(female)

missy1983 HB Usermissy1983 HB Usermissy1983 HB Usermissy1983 HB User
Re: Please take the time to really read this, its been bad 2 weeks

You can not catch Herpes this way. The herpes virus can not live long out side the body. You can only catch herpes through direct skin to skin contact. What it sounds like to me is you have an infected ingrown hair. This has happened to me before. Because you tried to squeeze it you inflamed it. From what I hear herpes is Painful and you would have notice some kind of change by now. During an outbreak there are different stages it does not stay the same. So I am saying to you that you did not catch Herpes from your friends jeans. Hope this helps

The Following User Says Thank You to missy1983 For This Useful Post:
jessluvsflowers (01-04-2011)
Old 01-04-2011, 03:06 PM   #3
(female)

jessluvsflowers HB User

IIIIIIIIIIII would just like to say... I"M GOOD! hehe.

Just got back from the gyno today for my mirena insertion and she said it was just like an acne lesion from my shaving. Infected hair yes.. YAY! hehehehe. ugh!

Worst part of it was was that I thought mother nature was givin me the finger or somethin, holy crap! the thought of being punished for her not taking my advice and NOT sleeping with that guy. grrr i was furious.

But everything is good and wow, how bout that I had my first little meal in almost two weeks! gosh it feels sooo good. lol

What a great day!

Old 01-04-2011, 05:12 PM   #4
(female)

missy1983 HB Usermissy1983 HB Usermissy1983 HB Usermissy1983 HB User

LOL Thats great news!!

Closed Thread