It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2011, 06:22 AM   #1
(male)

JudithSpain HB User
Crohn disease+Herpes

Hi,

well i see i am not alone and lot of people suffering with Herpes.
I have to say the only good websides i can find are actually in USA ,here over in europe nobody really talk about.
Well i am infected with normal herpes 1 virus but on same time i have pappilom virus(and yes i used allways protection) because my body is a door for every virus because i have crohn disease(Cronical enflamacion of my intestine)
I would like to know if there are other people who have crohn+herpes and how often it break out for them.
I mean with this sickness and medication i take ,my body are not able to fight the virus.Do anybody with this sickness were able to find a new partner....im am actually afraid that nobody will accept that, i anyway would use protection but how we can see it still is high infectiv...sure love is regardless and it should be with disease too but love needs time to grow ,it not there directly.
If i would meat a nice guy in future,which already difficult enough without this sicknesses....how did you told them????
You have drink in bar and tell him ....by the way before i forget to tell you, i have this and that bla bla....if i would hear all that ,i probably would ask for billl and run away hahahahha...and think what a ***** ,she have 2 gentital disease
would be nice if you tell me your experince.
The only thing what we can do is accept it and think positiv.(not ready for this yet...last day bottle of rum helped me not to accept )...hopefully somebody will accept me as person and my disease....
Hope to hear soon of you.
Thanks Judith

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-19-2011, 05:57 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

angeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB User
Re: Crohn disease+Herpes

Hello,
Many people will accept you with the virus, the thing to remember is though when you have "the talk" you have to be comfortable with the virus enough to be able to help answer questions or direct the person to a website or information so that they can understand. Also, when telling someone you can not make it sound like the worse thing in the world because the way you say it is how someone is going to hear it.

I do not have crohns but I do know how difficult it must be (my sister and mother both have it) to have both since your body always in constant battle mode so to speak.

I wish you the best and yes stay positive and good things will come your way!

Last edited by angeleyz81; 11-19-2011 at 05:58 PM.

Old 11-20-2011, 02:09 AM   #3
(male)

JudithSpain HB User

Hi,

yeah i hope you will be right and people will understand that it wasnt my fault to get all this diseases and will accept it.....i know that it can be infectiv with protection,i got it on area which a condom cant protect.Thats livebut thanks a lot for your nice words and support.Besos
Judith

Old 11-20-2011, 02:12 PM   #4
(male)

JudithSpain HB User

Really nobody around with crohn and Herpes...maybe i am alone......feel so helpless.....sorry...cry since weeks and dont know anymore how to go on....any good storys with both sickness????had today another outbreak..talk with people about it but nobody understand because they all healthy....they only say it get better but what they know...try to get appointment for this flower thearpy but they have no appointment till february an i dont have money.....cant wait so long...****** up.
can somebody help

Old 11-20-2011, 04:19 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

angeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB User

Are you taking medications for either of the conditions? I know my sister and mother normally take pain medication for their crohns and well for the herpes I have been lucky to not have many outbreaks but if I feel a tingle I will take a valtrex.

The more you stress the more likely you are to get an outbreak ..its crazy but seems to be true. You just need to stay positive, I am not sure how bad the crohns is but I know the herpes it will get better and does.. I have had this since Apr 2000.. and I forget I have it sometimes.

Please cheer up {{HUGS}}

Old 12-05-2011, 05:51 AM   #6
(female)

merlin96 HB User

Judith,

I don't know if you are still checking this thread. It's kind of old. I don't have Chrohn's but I do have Fibro, Arthritis and a host of other pain conditions that make my ob's much harder to deal with. Because I'm already constantly in pain, when I get the ob's it really feels like I have the flu and knocks me out for days. I get so many more ob's than most people seem to who have hsv-1 that I must have some other issue with my immune system but I really couldn't say what that is. I'm sorry to hear that you are dealing with so much. Keep your chin up.

Old 07-03-2012, 11:47 AM   #7
(male)

JudithSpain HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeleyz81 View Post
Are you taking medications for either of the conditions? I know my sister and mother normally take pain medication for their crohns and well for the herpes I have been lucky to not have many outbreaks but if I feel a tingle I will take a valtrex.

The more you stress the more likely you are to get an outbreak ..its crazy but seems to be true. You just need to stay positive, I am not sure how bad the crohns is but I know the herpes it will get better and does.. I have had this since Apr 2000.. and I forget I have it sometimes.

Please cheer up {{HUGS}}

Old 07-03-2012, 11:59 AM   #8
(male)

JudithSpain HB User
Smile Re: Crohn disease+Herpes

[SIZE="1"]hI,

yeah havent been on this webside since long time because i had enough of talking about this herpes.Yeah i had couple of times athritis too, it comes sometimes with the crohn ,its horrible pain i know.yeah i think people who under stress get much more outbreaks, i have it now over half year and the ob come back every month.I do now a special diat and i go every week for accupuncture,my chinese medizin say that we first need to kill the heat and break the dump(chinese medizin stuff)this is at moment my last hope.I think i need to get better in my mind before i can get less outbreak.I didnt treat my body well over the last years, i was smoking and dring,which is not good for crohn.My mind never stays still to think about my sichnesses and at most about herpes, i think this makes everything much more worse because whe should ignore the herpes then it ignores us.I will try now thai chi to bring my mind and body together.I hope it gets better one day, i dont wanne stop believing .we cant give up !!!!!!!!!!!!I i hope it runs for you now bit better.Big hug from from Barcelona.We nee to cha´nge our mind but its hard way to go

Closed Thread