It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2012, 01:59 PM   #1
(male)

DDB892010 HB User
Small sore inside urethra?!? Scared!!

This past week i've noticed slight irritation inside the tip of my penis. A few days ago, I noticed a small canker sore like sore inside my urethra right on the tip. The sore resembles a canker sore which u would find in your mouth and I have canker sores ironically, but anyway, should I be worried about herpes?

The sore doesnt affect me at all except when I walk and rubs against my boxers occasionally but no pain or anything when I urinate. I also believe I had this before but deeper inside my urethra because I've seen it. My last slight unprotected sex encounter was in Oct in which the condom slipped off, but ever since then I've used a condom every time. I got an STD test in Jan and everything was negative.

Has any males had this same experience? Should I get tested for HSV or am I overreacting?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-03-2012, 09:35 AM   #2
(female)

babyjane30 HB Userbabyjane30 HB Userbabyjane30 HB User
Re: Small sore inside urethra?!? Scared!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDB892010 View Post
This past week i've noticed slight irritation inside the tip of my penis. A few days ago, I noticed a small canker sore like sore inside my urethra right on the tip. The sore resembles a canker sore which u would find in your mouth and I have canker sores ironically, but anyway, should I be worried about herpes?

The sore doesnt affect me at all except when I walk and rubs against my boxers occasionally but no pain or anything when I urinate. I also believe I had this before but deeper inside my urethra because I've seen it. My last slight unprotected sex encounter was in Oct in which the condom slipped off, but ever since then I've used a condom every time. I got an STD test in Jan and everything was negative.

Has any males had this same experience? Should I get tested for HSV or am I overreacting?
Hi! I'm not a male, but I would DEFINITELY go to the doctor now while that sore is visible and see if they can do a scrape test on it. Yes they do hurt a little bit, but it's the best way to tell right now if you have genital herpes pr anything else. You could have had it and not know it. Also, tests can be negative and then come back positive if not enough of the virus cells are evident. You said it looks like a canker sore.... That alone would make me run to the doctor... I don't think you should be worried, but knowledge IS power. Good luck. Jane

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-03-2012, 11:34 PM   #3
(male)

DDB892010 HB User

Thanks for replying babyjane...I got it checked out and I'll get my results back in 8 days...Im just really anxious because if this is it, I have no idea how I could of contracted it. I've never had unprotected sex besides the time the condom slipped in Oct..it makes no sense to me. Im just really scared and nervous right now and hoping the results come back negative and it's something else.

Old 06-24-2012, 02:34 AM   #4
(male)

needhelp423 HB User

Hi,
I have similar symptoms and doctors in my place do not seem to handle things seriously.
Have you get any conclusive result on what cause your condition?
Please update.

Thanks so much.

Closed Thread