It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2012, 07:52 PM   #1
(male)

shady1986 HB User
red pimple like bumps on penis shaft and head

hey

i just recently had sex with a girl on saturday 3 times unprotected, never washed off till the next day, she did have some pubic hair a bit long and she was tight getting my C**k in, i didnt think anything of it till monday morning and i had tiny red bumps that look like a pimple on the shaft and head of my penis, they dont hurt and are itchy at times when i think about them...they seem to have went down a bit since than, i applied alcholol on them and baby powder to keep everything dry and they seemed to turn red where the white was that looked like a pimple, just wondering if anyone else had expierenced this and can tell me what to do?

could it also be a rash from her pubic hair?

please help thanks

Last edited by shady1986; 06-14-2012 at 07:53 PM.

Old 06-15-2012, 12:58 AM   #2
(male)

hug HB User
Re: red pimple like bumps on penis shaft and head

Advise- Read up all you can on STDs and Herpes. Go see a doctor and get tested. Don't touch the bumps because they could spread. It's not a rash from the hair. Did I mention, go see a doctor and get tested? Don't have anymore sex until you get your test results. Also don't wait. Taking a sample from the bumps you have are the best way to test for Herpes. Get tested for all STDs. Hope this helps. I just got tested and am waiting for the results. It aint looking to good right now and I think you know what I mean. Get tested man!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-15-2012, 03:47 AM   #3
(male)

shady1986 HB User

This happened one day after sex, it can't spread that quickly right?!

Old 06-15-2012, 07:48 AM   #4
(male)

hug HB User

This "girl" is the only one you ever had sex with? Had you been with her before or anyone else? Be honest with yourself and be responsible, get tested. As far as something spreading that fast I can only guess the answer is yes. Your story seems to indicate you can. Have the bumps gotten any worse? Have you researched the subject of Herpes a bit more? And remember that only a doctor and the proper testing will answer your questions. Not me, a guy still waiting for my test results or on a message board like this. You never mentioned your age but you sound pretty young.

Old 06-15-2012, 08:44 AM   #5
(male)

shady1986 HB User

I've had sex with other girls and I'm 25 years old, the bumps have gotten smaller in the last few day, they don't really itch and I have no pain coming from them

Old 06-15-2012, 09:21 AM   #6
(male)

hug HB User

I would get tested as soon as possible because the bumps are still there, a culture from the bumps is a good way to tell if you have Herpes or not. Kind of doesn't sound like Herpes though but you never know, everyone has a bit different symptoms and there are a couple different Herpes viruses. I got tested at a local clinic. I have very little money and was able to get all of my tests and treatment for free. If it's a matter of money weather you get tested or not look into the free or reduced fee options. But bottom line for your sake and the next girls you are with, get tested. I'm ****** at myself for not getting tested before I noticed anything wrong down there. Very stupid of me. In fact I have done a lot of stupid things sexually. I'm 51 years old and you would think I would stop being stupid by now. This was a huge wake up call for me to stop acting irresponsibly! Use my experience and the wisdom of my age to help you make the decision to be responsible and get tested...don't be like me and wait till it's to late.

The Following User Says Thank You to hug For This Useful Post:
shady1986 (06-15-2012)
Old 06-15-2012, 10:17 AM   #7
(male)

shady1986 HB User

Hey thanks I really hope its not, I'm actually pretty scared, I'm gonna get checked as soon as I can,

Old 06-15-2012, 12:49 PM   #8
(male)

hug HB User

Good Shady, you would be doing not only the right thing but the smart thing as well. Good luck.

Old 03-07-2013, 02:35 PM   #9
(female)

river55 HB User

Unlikely you would respond that quickly to most STDs including herpes.

Have the testing done to be sure. If you do have HSV do some research, try lots of things, find what works best for you. I tried about a dozen "treatments" both natural and synthetic. Nothing really helped until I found something called viradux-au. Their website has good research info too. good luck.

Closed Thread