It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2012, 07:30 AM   #1
(female)

peaches1358 HB User
Unhappy raped and had my life ruined.

I was raped in 2010 at 15 and didn't catch anything, and when i finally plucked the courage to start going out properly with friends, something else happens.
In Feb 2012, i was raped by four different guys, eventually i plucked the courage to go to the police, all four of them are currently in jail. 3 days after it happened i had a outbreak, i didn't know back then, i thought i was in pain, but a week later i went to the doctor who referred me to the clinic at a local hospital. i was then told i had herpes, was given ointment and tablets. i was then taken more tests to see if i had anything else.
A week later when i was coming home from college i got told that i had chlamydia, as you all know it curable unless i come back into contact with it again. Since then i have been self conscience about being with boys. i broke up with my boyfriend who kept pushing me to tell me what was going on. i told him about the rape but not about the STD, and refused to have sex with him afterwards, because i didn't want him to catch it. Please can someone tell me if my dreams of having a baby without my future partner catching it. sorry its long... Please could you reply soon, its killing me thinking i cant have a proper relationship

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-29-2012, 02:25 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

angeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB User
Re: raped and had my life ruined.

Oh my, I can relate to you on so many levels, I was raped back in 2000 while at college that is also how I caught this virus and I also had gotten chlamydia at the same time so I totally understand what you are going through. I was open and honest with my boyfriend at the time and talking to him helped me deal with everything a bit better.

This virus will not stop your life you can go on to have kids get married do what ever you want to do. I was married (4 yrs and he never caught it) but now divorced but dating someone, I haven't any kids yet but I do want them and I know that is possible. The risk of transmission to a partner is always going to be there, but many many people are accepting of virus.

The Following User Says Thank You to angeleyz81 For This Useful Post:
peaches1358 (07-01-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread