It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2012, 04:00 PM   #1
(female)

anadee HB User
I hope this isn't true :(:(

My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex for the first time in the pool. When we got out and got home we had protected sex. <We had oral sex and> it stung almost like a cut. I made him stop I got ready for bed and went to sleep the next day I felt very sore but thought nothing of it. Later that day I checked myself in the mirror to find that I had a huge cut on my left labia and a few yellow sores. I am very worried this is herpes. He has no symptoms of herpes and you cannot see anything on his penis. He has been with a few other woman but has always used a condom. I have been with two other men and they were both virgins. I'd there any other infection that would cause this. I'm so scared!!! How do I have the symptoms and he doesn't? How did I feel the cuts that fast? Please help me!! I don't want herpes I learned my lesson I promise. Protected sex only! Help me please! What should I do?! I've taken baths and they seem
To help. Ugh this would happen to me
Also I got my period so I can't tell if I have a discharge or not I'm very worried !!!!

Last edited by Administrator; 07-04-2012 at 08:04 PM.

Old 07-04-2012, 08:46 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

angeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB User
Re: I hope this isn't true :(:(

Hello,
It does sound like it could be herpes, you could get this virus even if you use a condom since it is spread from skin to skin contact. Your best bet would to get tested, if it has been longer then 24-48hrs since the sores appeared you could get a false negative result. Also ask the doctor for the IgG herpes type specific blood test. I am not sure how long you and your bf have been together but you should ask him to get tested as well with the herpes IgG type specific blood test.

If any of the other men had coldsores and performed oral on you that is another way you could have gotten it but this would be based your boyfriends test coming back negative.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-05-2012, 01:32 AM   #3
(female)

anadee HB User

I am going to the doctor tomorrow, I am going to ask her to test me for everything. I woke up this morning in agony and started a bath; those always seem to help. As I was starting it I felt very weak. I started shaking and my whole body including my tongue were going knumb. I called my mom to help me. I don't know if that was a possible panic attack or what. It seems to be that my labia minora on the left side is Where the only cut and sore is. The sore does not have a white head to it of anything. It's kind of circular with which seems to look like a circular open wound. It is very hard to explain. Sorry about that. I am very worried that I could possibly have herpes. I performed unsafe sex in the pool then safe sex on the couch previous to the pool, after that I gave him oral sex. If I have cuts and a sore on my vagina area.. Wouldnt I have a sore in my mouth too? I asked him to go get checked also. I am sick to my stomach about this. Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my problems, I really appreciate it!

Old 07-05-2012, 03:43 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

angeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB User

Hi,
No, he wouldn't necessarily have visible signs in order for you to get the virus (if you do have it). They say an estimated 80% of people that have genital herpes do not know they have it.

Also, just as a side note, having unprotected sex will increase your risk of getting the virus but you can still get it if you are using a condom since the virus is spread from skin to skin contact (lr secreations from an active sore) and not bodily fluid ..the condom does not cover the whole boxer short area which gives a person a chance to get the virus from a partner.

Old 07-05-2012, 05:00 AM   #5
(female)

anadee HB User

Hi,
Wouldn't I have it in my mouth then?

Old 07-05-2012, 01:04 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

No, lets say you do have it, it is highly unlikely you would get the same strand in both places. This virus is not very cut and dry.. it can be tricky sometimes (at least that is how I feel).

Old 07-05-2012, 02:11 PM   #7
(female)

anadee HB User

How can I get herpes on my finger. I just noticed a bump on my finger.. Is this herpes?

Closed Thread

Tags
cuts, herpes, infection, scared, sores