It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2012, 11:13 PM   #1
(male)

kenshin21 HB User
Question on unknown bumps in gential area

Hi,

Recently I have had multiple bumps appear around my gential region and was looking for some info on what they might be. I guess the prevalant issue is whenever I scratch them... (I know, I know. Bad. I guess i was curious to see if they were an ingrown hairs or just pimples. Ive done a pretty good job convinicing myself that they are neither.) When I do scratch these bumps using my fingernail, i can actually produce the top of the bump along with looks to be a small nodule/egg looking things. I mean they are tiny. and its like the whole bump is gone. After scratching them, in their place, a very very very small cavity is left where it will lightly bleed. No puss or liquid, just blood. Ive held these bumps, after scratching them off, up to the light and they look almost pearly to clear and circular. They are mildly hard and seem to only actually be popped inbetween my fingernails. I have refrained from doing this anymore because fear of it spreading. Though I am still not sure what they are. I would guess herpes, although when I google pictures, nothing really matches what I see. Any knowledge on what these mysterious bumps might be would be greatly appreciated.

Old 07-12-2012, 06:14 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

angeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB User
Re: Question on unknown bumps in gential area

Hello,
Are they itchy or painful? I am not sure that you could actually pick herpes sores off..so it may be nothing to worry about if you are still concerned you should definitely see a doctor.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-12-2012, 10:12 PM   #3
(male)

kenshin21 HB User
Re: Question on unknown bumps in gential area

They dont really itch at all. I mean...there was some mild itchiness. And as far as painful, not really, only mildly painful when i scratched them off, and it wasnt anything more painful than a pimple being popped. But i know they are not just pimples. I do suppose that because i did scratch them off the actual flesh wound was sore to the touch but nothing more than very mild discomfort. Since my first post they seem to be clearing up, tho i still can see white blemishes where they used to be. Another question on that note. I did some digging and asked the person I was sleeping with if she has had anything etc etc..She came clean and said she had HPV when she was 15 which was about 6 years ago...Needless to say I about flipped **** when she told me this and why she had never mentioned it before. Either way, does that even match the symptoms of HPV? I know this is a Herpes forum, but does this sound like any other STD? I have scheduled a visit to get an STD test next week just to be thorough. I am still paranoid as hell that I have something although it seem whatever those bumps are/where are slowly fading away. Cause i know full well it could possibly be just remission. The only other things i could add to symptoms was a night that stuck out looking back...we had sex one night shortly after she said she was clear of a recent yeast infection. And typically I wipe off, clean up, whatever you want to call it after all said and done. But in this case I remember being exhausted and we passed out 15-20 mins later without wiping off her ***, my ***, or anything. I remember all this because I woke up the next morning and my sack was red and felt like it was on fire and itched like none other. Hoped in the shower and shortly thereafter that reduce all those sypmtoms tremendously. But in the following days was when i started to notice those bumps.....

Not sure if that helps with a forum diagonisis but i put it out there just in case it helps. Again any knowledge on what this bumps might be would be greatly appreciated and I just wanted to personally say thank you to angeleyz81 for the time you took to respond and feedback.

Closed Thread