It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2012, 02:45 PM   #1
(female)

Sadness20 HB User
Very hard to cope with having herpes

I posted before on how I get my Herpes ob on my lower leg and never seen an ob on my genitals n I pray to god I never do ... Bcuz Ive read how hard it is ...i had it after 2 years n didn't kno till now . And I been reading all these things online of how it can cause some dangerous things to your body and potentially kill you ... It's very scary! But besides all that I need help to understand that everything will be ok becuz I cry every moment of the day when I think I have something uncurable and I was always a healthy person .. It kills me and it's messing up my outlOok on life ... I need some help .. Is there a website where I can learn more about the virus ?

The Following User Says Thank You to Sadness20 For This Useful Post:
goodgrlgonebadd (07-11-2012)
Old 07-11-2012, 06:50 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

angeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB User
Re: Very hard to cope with having herpes

Hi,
There are websites out there, but it is hard because I know for most it will tailor to Genial and oral herpes.

I haven't heard of this causing anything that would kill you, when reading things on the net you just need to be careful because a lot of the stuff will drive you insane and it is enough to make one want to live under a rock and never come out.

I have had genital HSV2 since Apr 2000 and in the beginning it was hard to deal with but after that once I understood the virus and know that essentially it is just a pesky skin condition it made me feel more at ease. It is not a death sentence, and it in no way shape or form changes the person that you were. You just need to run your life as you did and not let the virus run it.

If you have any questions people on the board can try to help offer advice.

Last edited by angeleyz81; 07-11-2012 at 06:54 PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to angeleyz81 For This Useful Post:
goodgrlgonebadd (07-11-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-12-2012, 02:03 PM   #3
(female)

Sadness20 HB User

Im also a Lil paranoid about this ... I'm scared if I could be shedding an idk n By mistake I touch da shedding areas and then touch someone one minutes later by the mouth or somewhere in da body that I can spread the virus ... It's driving me crazy I don't even want to b next to Lil kids bcuz I'm scared..

Old 09-07-2012, 03:15 PM   #4
(female)

Sadness20 HB User

I never went to get my culture test for this virus but I finally went and they were negative .. I had some type of skin fungus infection that was never treated..I prob got from getting pedicures at a dirty nail salon .i was obsessing over all type of diseases from reading the internet .. Smh .. But..Thanx neways guys wish ya da best..

Closed Thread