It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2012, 04:14 PM   #1
(female)

jxxxxxx HB User
Question how did your blisters/sores appear?

Im still waiting for my official diagnosis so im unsure what type I have.
How did they appear?
Mine seemed to be flat red bumps/areas that never turned into ulcers or popped or scabbed over..
I had 3 on my genitals and 2 around my anus.
They faded and dissapearred over a weeks time..
Also did you get any itching/uncomfortable urination after first OB?
My first suspected OB is over but im still left with a severe itching and when I urinate it isnt painful but it feels uncomfortable and itchy/stingy. I have to squeeze my bladder and my bladder/stomach hurts when I need to urinate.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-11-2012, 07:43 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

angeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB User
Re: how did your blisters/sores appear?

Hello,
I have had the bump that never scabbed over or looked like the photos on the net and also had the paper cut type.

After the first OB (I didn't know I was having lol) things felt normal, I had no after effects. I wonder if it can be from any meds if they prescribed you something to take.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-26-2012, 11:04 AM   #3
(female)

SarahXO HB User
Re: how did your blisters/sores appear?

I woke up and my whole area was very swollen! So badly that it hurt to sit or walk. And then i noticed a few paper cut like sores after the swelling had gone down. I'm still trying to get rid of my first outbreak =/ happened on the 6th, it seems to be coming back.

And yes, last week before everything started coming back, i would wake up REALLY itchy and it would burn to pee. Now i feel like I have to pee every 5 minutes, but no burning. So idk what's going on with that lol.

Closed Thread