It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2012, 02:30 PM   #1
(female)

Crazednconfuzed HB User
Can these "bumps" be herpes?

Can this hanging skin in my vagina be herpes? I have a few little flat skin hanging that looks like a skin tag in my vagina. It's been there for over 2 weeks. It does not itch burn or hurt. It is not sensitive to the touch. I went to see a nurse practitioner at a free clinic she gave me an attitude sent me to get blood drawn for herpes and did not ask me any questions or answer any of mine. Waiting for the results has my anxiety thru the roof. I am just wondering if it could possibly be anything else. It doesn't look like any of the sores i see online. Also If they were herpes blisters would they have popped by now? This is week 3 since I have noticed them and they don't look any different.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-18-2012, 09:15 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

angeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB User
Re: Can these "bumps" be herpes?

Hello,
It doesn't really sound like it is herpes I am not sure what else it could be though. If you are still concerned is there another doctor that you could go see?

The Following User Says Thank You to angeleyz81 For This Useful Post:
Crazednconfuzed (07-18-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-18-2012, 09:29 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

ladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB User

Sometimes genital warts can look like skin tags. Are these definitely something new that wasn't there before? Doesn't sound like herpes to me, but warts are a possibility. Since they can spread and are contagious, I would see someone else. They can be easily treated with a local application of medication, just swabbed on, in the office.

The Following User Says Thank You to ladybud For This Useful Post:
Crazednconfuzed (07-18-2012)
Old 07-18-2012, 09:51 AM   #4
(female)

Crazednconfuzed HB User

Thank you for your responses I just really need to calm my mind. Since it has been 3 weeks would these supposed bumps have popped by now if they are indeed herpes blisters ? Also since I have been stressing I don't see any changes down there it all looks the same. I found another free clinic for a second opinion. The first NP said it wasn't warts but she also was very rude. Thank you so much for your input

Old 07-18-2012, 11:09 AM   #5
(female)

Crazednconfuzed HB User

Also lady bud I don't know how long it has been there I just happened to look down there to make sure every thing looked healthy and spotted it 3 weeks ago. My last pap and check was December so they could have been there longer but since nothing has bothered or irritated me thats why I didn't check sooner. I got tested for everything in December and came back negative but now they tell me they didn't check for herpes because that test has a fee which I would've gladly paid for. -_-

Closed Thread