It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2012, 05:00 PM   #1
(male)

Ytteg12 HB User
Nervous

I have developed red bumps in the pubic region and have been around for over a month now. I am in an exclusive relaitionship and neither of us sleep around with anyone else. It started over a month and a half ago with a couple white bumps on the penis and those went away and have now become red bumps with a couple on stomach. She has shown no signs of anything like this with her. I don't know what this could be, we do have unprotected sex but we have only slept twitch each other at school and she was tested before and had nothing. Please help. I don't know if this is a factor but it started after we left for summer and didn't see each other for a few weeks and when I saw her again there were bumps, the only difference was I started masturbating a lot more since I didn't see her, before I rarely masturbated when I saw her at school. The bumps or the are have never been itchy or sore, and nonpain while peeing. Highly doubt this but this spring and summer this has been the first time I have had allergies. There are about 20 bumps right around the waist area and have been there for over a week and a half and a couple have been there for about 6 weeks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-27-2012, 07:03 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

angeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB User
Re: Nervous

I was going to ask if you changed your soaps, lotions or if you use something when you masturbate maybe you are having an allergic reaction to something. Herpes sores will tend to be painful and itchy and if you have had them that long they more then likely would have open.

If you cant get to a doctor trying switching up what ever your using to unscented and see if that helps any.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread