It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2012, 11:39 PM   #1
(female)

Jessielou HB UserJessielou HB User
Unhappy Posted yesterday but on wrong board still :(

I can't believe I am writing this....I think I have herpes my gp thinks I have. I am in so much pain and he has nothing, no symptoms.
I have been single with no sexual contact at all for two years, I find out my ex of 6 years is getting married and I haven't moved on, so I go out for lunch with this well educated property developer and get very drunk and go back to his place for the night.
The next day I realise I have made a stupid mistake sleeping with someone i don't even fancy and dont want a relationship with so I decide to put it behind me and move on.
Then a day later I start getting lots of symptoms and am told by gp I have an sti, I call inform the guy who is devastated and said he would never have anything and is really shocked regarding my symptoms.
He gets checked the next day and is told they can't see anything but has to wait for the test results mean while I start getting sores coming up 5 days after sex and spk to my gp who says she thinks I have herpes.so,I call my posh, clean well educated last sex partner and tell him I am so upset I think I have herpes he says oh that my ex wife had that for awhile but it went dormant I didn't get it or anything so that's why he is called tim he is dim.... I hate him, he will be calling soon and he is having a lovely wkd and I am home suffering, I never want to see him again. He thinks his tests will come back negative but please tell me they won't if he has no signs but he still has it will it show up...I am just so upset can't believe I have waited two years and caught herpes in one night by sleeping with someone I don't really fancy .....now I am also worried about aids

The following user gives a hug of support to Jessielou:
nelsonhallgal (08-14-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-14-2012, 04:59 PM   #2
(female)

nelsonhallgal HB User
Re: Posted yesterday but on wrong board still :(

I am so sorry for what you are going through. I went through something similar...about ten years ago I started getting sores "down there" I asked my husband what he thought it might be...he suggested that maybe I had caught "something" from my ex husband. He cheated on me before he left. I found out that I got it from my current husband when Iwent to his doctor's office to pick up some records for him. There is was, right onthe first page, he had herpes II, and was "worried" about giving it to his new wife. My tubes had been tied, so we never used condoms. I was so mad! I have forgiven him, but you need to be vigilent about your health. I am just getting over a bad case of viral meningitis, which the spinaltap confirmed that it was caused by the herpes II virus! I will have to take 1 gram (1000 mg) of valtrex for therest of my life to try to prevent a recurrence. I NEVER thought this would happen to me. If I hadtold them I had it when I got sick, they could havegotten the right drugs into my IV sooo much sooner. This virus can effect you insooo many ways, always let any docs know, even if you dont want to. I am so sorry for what happened to you. Dont beat yourself up about it...we are all human and we all make mistakes. Just make sure you do the right things to take care of yourself. Best of luck to you....keep your chin up!

Old 08-14-2012, 09:26 PM   #3
(female)

Jessielou HB UserJessielou HB User
Re: Posted yesterday but on wrong board still :(

Hi thank you for your reply.....I am grateful to you for sharing your story I hope your feeling much better
Can I ask how the valtrex makes you feel, I am on 800mg5times a day of aciclovir just feel so exhausted and just want to sleep do you think it is that or the virus? I still have
pain in my pelvic area constantly for a week now, how long do you have to take
medication for on your first outbreak?
Will I have to take 200mg a day to stop another outbreak or will I only take them when I have an outbreak?
You are a very forgiving person, you must love your husband very much.
Sending you a hug for replying to me

Closed Thread