It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2012, 04:40 PM   #1
(female)

86female HB User
Confused, anal fissures?

Hi, this is my first post .. In a nutshell I had my first ( very bad) OB about 5 years ago, was told it was herpes was tested and results wasn't clear this was at my GUM Clinique, had no other OB for two years after so forgot about it, then I started getting OB again frequently ever since. I was tested again for certain and tests came back positve for herpes.i kept going back to the GUM clinique waiting up to 3 hours untill i was seen just for the medication ( aciclovir)i only built up the courage to go to my gp thos year (4 years later) and was so nervous but doc settled me straight away told me not to worry and he would prescribe me meds asap as soon as i get an outbreak so was releavedbut this year I hav been getting them once a month, and the area effected has moved from one side of my lady parts to my backside, it seems like its getting worse with painful sores, also read about anul fessures I have what look like a number of small tears just on my anus (sorry) also I have a very painful quite big and hard lump in my right groin area ( I usually get theese but never this bad) I am a very stressy person and worry about everything far too much which makes it worse but I'm going to th docs tomorrow to try and explain as my behind fessures are not going away they just appear worse every time I have an OB, so I don't know what I'm getting at just jibber ing on basicly are theese fessures part of herpes as its a new symptom for me ? Or is it linked to something else as I have been having really bad stomach problems the same amount of time? So confused and over thinking.(longest nutshell!) any comments are most welcome

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-20-2012, 10:38 PM   #2
(female)

dquist091391 HB User
Re: Confused, anal fissures?

first of all see if you can get a referal to the infectous diesase doctor.if no luck just go to er department at hospital .they will call one in for you .you need to be put on iv antiviral meds ancyclovoir.and only an ID doctor or er is going to do that for you. There is no reason to be putting your self through all this pain and misery.and maybe talk to the doctor about getting a low doseage of an antianxiety drug. this made a world of diffrence in my sons reoccuring outbreaks. ive seen the iv meds completely knock out a outbreak and it disappear in a couple of hours seriously. please take this advice i did it for my son who was a todder at the time.keep me posted k

Old 08-22-2012, 12:58 AM   #3
(female)

86female HB User
Re: Confused, anal fissures?

Thank you for replying, I appreciate your comments, my doctor prescribed me the usual acciclovir tablets and also some tablets for my stomach upset, he has booked me an app for the GUM Clinique to be certain. I'll keep u posted of any changes.x

Closed Thread