It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2012, 12:43 AM   #1
(male)

Fooledme HB User
Advice please

Hey im a 19yr old from dallas texas. Ihave herpes in my mouth. Icontracted it february of this year, and its been nothin but hell ever since then. Im not sure how igot it but there are many questions ihave. Ihavent had sex sibce then because im too embarrassed to even try. Is it even possible to have a relationship with someone without kissing them? And if so, how do itell my partner that ihave it!? Ihave many questions as isaid before, but if you can juss help me with these, iwill confide in you... PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-28-2012, 12:17 AM   #2
(female)

BellaJae HB User
Re: Advice please

Herpes does not make you a ugly nor different person . . . The most common STD in the US is Herpes Virus 1 and 2. Actually, it is pretty uncommon for someone not to have it. Don't let the virus get to you cause to me that's what it feeds off of and that honey is fear. Live life to the fullest as usual, and don't get all caught up cause if you do that's what causes outbreaks. Honestly, you should be honest with you your partner or new partners cause it's the right thing to do. You are a amazing person and if a real lady really likes you then she won't chose to leave over a virus cause i promise she will love and respect you. Just think of yourself as in finding the right one cause most people will fear what they don't know. Eat right, do light working out, and try mediating to find inner peace with yourself... I really hope all is well, Blessed Be

If you need anyone to talk to . . . I'm here, keep that in mind.

The following user gives a hug of support to BellaJae:
Fooledme (08-30-2012)
The Following User Says Thank You to BellaJae For This Useful Post:
Fooledme (08-30-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-28-2012, 05:04 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

angeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB User
Re: Advice please

Awe, sorry you feel that way. If you are having many out breaks you can ask to see if maybe suppressive therapy is an option or even take L-Lysine its an over the counter supplement/vitamin.

You can lead a normal, happy, healthy life even with the virus. This in no way, shape or form defines who you are and many people are actually very accepting of the virus.

If you have a moment you can read the "happy couples" thread at the top of the board for some uplifting information.

The following user gives a hug of support to angeleyz81:
Fooledme (08-30-2012)
Closed Thread