It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2012, 02:50 PM   #1
(female)

basketball24 HB User
Lost about this virus

Greetings, I have just been tested postive for herpes type 1 and 2. I don't understand the test results and how I would have receive this virus. Far as I know that I would have type 1 cause in the past I have always gotten fever blisters from just been around a person who has them, but type 2 I have always been safe and now that I am married I just dont get it. I ask my husband to get tested, but it took him mouths to go and once he went he said that his test results were negative. I let him see my test result but he didn't show me his. Since I have known of this he has been acting very strange towards me. He is not his normal self. I don't understand why this is just showing up now after so many test that were done doing both of my pregnancies and after. How did I get this and whyhe is not showing the results. I don't know how to read or understand my results. Never had an outbreak until now and I only get them after I have sex with my husband. IS this is me or just my crazy thoughts driving me crazy. Help please

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-10-2012, 03:23 PM   #2
(female)

Kita2012 HB User
Re: Lost about this virus

The disease itself can hide off for years, it also can cause outbreaks with no symptoms or signs. I got it from my boyfriend and we've been together for 3 years neither of us have ever cheated and we just had our daughter in January, I had my first outbreak in April. He just had his 'first' outbreak. You don't have to have a noticeable outbreak to give it to someone, and even with condoms it doesn't protect other areas of you, like your thighs and buttocks. Ask your husband to show you his results. Either way, try not to play the blame game it wont get you anywhere. You could have gotten either years ago and just now be showing signs for different reasons. Hope this helps some, I'm still learning about herpes so I hope I could help at least a little bit. I don't have any experience with the cold sores (type 1) sorry I can't be of any help there.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kita2012 For This Useful Post:
basketball24 (09-10-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-10-2012, 05:21 PM   #3
(female)

basketball24 HB User
Re: Lost about this virus

Thank you for your advice and some knowledge that you know about e virus. I truly understand when you say even when you use a condom and still get the breakouts. I have ask him over and over about the results and he just pushes me away about them. I feel like he knew he had this and just don't want me to know that he gave it to me. I feel hurt and lost about this I have always gotten myself tested for everything every year. We have been married for about 7 years. I don't want to blame no one I just need to know what is going on and why I'm in the dark about things. I am trying to accept this altogether but my mind and heart is not in the right place for this matter. Once again thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kita2012 View Post
The disease itself can hide off for years, it also can cause outbreaks with no symptoms or signs. I got it from my boyfriend and we've been together for 3 years neither of us have ever cheated and we just had our daughter in January, I had my first outbreak in April. He just had his 'first' outbreak. You don't have to have a noticeable outbreak to give it to someone, and even with condoms it doesn't protect other areas of you, like your thighs and buttocks. Ask your husband to show you his results. Either way, try not to play the blame game it wont get you anywhere. You could have gotten either years ago and just now be showing signs for different reasons. Hope this helps some, I'm still learning about herpes so I hope I could help at least a little bit. I don't have any experience with the cold sores (type 1) sorry I can't be of any help there.

Closed Thread