It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2012, 01:35 AM   #1
(female)

minxy23 HB User
Brazilians with herpes?

So I had my first outbreak (waaahh!) and finished it about a week or so ago. However I've been left with slight marks left behind, sort of like scarring in a way. I didn't scratch or even touch them and dried that area with a cool hairdryer so no towel scratches or anything, and they weren't infected or anything gross like that - I showered 4 times a day!

Anyway I'm left with slight marks and am so embarrassed for even my boyfriend to see (needless to say we've been having uneventful sex this past week ha).
Anyway I really feel the need to go get a brazilian (I get them every month and have done for quite some time) but am embarrassed about the marks, and if she'll kick me out because of them?

Does anyone else have this problem? Thank you x

Old 09-15-2012, 09:50 AM   #2
(female)

blonde40 HB User
Re: Brazilians with herpes?

I used to get Brazilians too...However I would not advise it if you have scarring and it could irritate the area so much it could bring on another outbreak. I think if they saw the scars they may tell you that they cannot do it.

You can use Vitamin E oil for the scarring....it helps. Just get the liquid capsules and pop it with a pin and apply directly to the scars or you can take it orally but it takes longer than applying direct.

Hope this helps!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-02-2012, 01:41 PM   #3
(female)

mintlady HB User
Re: Brazilians with herpes?

If I were you I'd wait an extra few weeks before going in for a Brazilian. I bet that the marks will mostly disappear by then. Mine do.

I'm currently getting laser hair removal treatments down there, and I was worried about the same thing. But think about this: the women who do the waxing/laser hair removal have seen almost everything if they've been at the job long enough. Also, some women get really awful ingrown hairs down there, which is another totally valid way you could have gotten the scarring.

And I was worried that the laser treatment would cause an oubreak, but I was fine. I don't know about waxing, and everyone is different, so the only way to find out is to give it a shot at some point.

Closed Thread