It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2012, 02:12 PM   #1
(male)

johnseth667 HB User
Does this sound like herpes.

Hi, I'm a teen male and i have never been sexually active in my life, due to me thinking i have herpes. I have red blister type looking bumps that cover most of my upper shaft and a little bit of the head, but nothing on the lower shaft. They don't hurt and they very rarely itch but will bleed if messed with. Im not sure what i have and im scared to go to the doctors and i just want to know what it SOUNDS like i might have. Thank you sooo much!!!

Additional details
(i first remember getting blisters by like maybe 11 or 12 but it started off as a scab which i peeled off and blisters later followed)
(The blisters are almost completely painless, I have tried to pop them with a needle before and when i do its painless and they just bleed)
(I wouldnt necessarily say i have outbreaks due to the fact they never really leave and then comeback)
(I am almost positive i have fordyce spots on my lower shaft, they are very small, white and barely visible. But as it moves to the upper shaft it gets more red and the blisters get a little bigger and more visible)

Last edited by mod85; 09-16-2012 at 05:51 PM.

Old 09-16-2012, 03:38 PM   #2
(male)

Michael949 HB UserMichael949 HB UserMichael949 HB User
Re: Does this sound like herpes.

Bro, if you've never been sexually active then I think it's safe to say you don't have herpes. It can only be acquired if a woman was giving you oral or you had sex with her. Even if some crazy situation happened where a person who had herpes touched a door knob and then you touched it and touched your penis, it still wouldn't be possible because the herpes virus rarely survives on inanimate objects

Those little spots, every guy has them. They are your hair follicle glands

I'm not going to pretend to know exactly what the red spots are, but it's safe to say you don't have herpes

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread