It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Herpes Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2012, 03:05 PM   #1
(female)

Naturesweetie HB User
Today's Symptoms...

This is only my second outbreak that I've had in this area and am wondering, what are common symptoms? What colour are the blisters or the stuff that oozes from them? I'm not having much pain like my last outbreak, but this one looks nasty. Can they get infected or is herpes basically an infection?

I had pain, fever, then a small red spot that is now a small cluster of blisters and my entire butt cheek is red and tender. I get freaked out thinking I'll end up with staph infection or something for some reason.

Any help or tips to help would be appreciated muchly. I was told to take sitz baths...but it is oozing through my clothes so I can't go out. Is gauze ok?

Old 09-17-2012, 06:17 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

angeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB Userangeleyz81 HB User
Re: Today's Symptoms...

Hello,
Every outbreak may be different but yet the same but hardly ever as bad as the first and herpes is a virus and it sounds like you may be having another outbreak.

If you are oozing that much maybe use a panty liner and at night try sleeping with a night shirt and no panties so that you can try to keep the area dry.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-18-2012, 10:13 AM   #3
(female)

Naturesweetie HB User
Re: Today's Symptoms...

Thank you for your reply and tips. It's dried up now. Nowhere near as bad or long as my first outbreak.

Closed Thread